FOTD January 9th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm first (it's 6am here in NZ - I did this in the middle of the night, the best time for mucking round with makeup I say!), and it's my first FOTD ever! So be nice lol.

I apologise in advance for my (lack of) camera skills.

Face: silica microspheres, random MMU (an NZ company) foundation

Fyrinnae blush (Bewitching) - this looks like a dull purple in the jar but doesn't come out purple at all!

Maybelline Lunar Energy in Moon Dust

Eyes: concealer (undereye and on eyelid) - two different types from Avon

e/s (all Fyrinnae) - lid = Rapunzel Had Extensions, crease = Daemon's Tail, brow bone = Moonchild.

e/l - top = MAC Foxy Lady, bottom = Rimmel in black. Daemon's Tail on lower lash line too.

Lips: Clinique l/g in Air Kiss, lipliner by Innoxa in Dusk, some random lipstick in 'Peony'

I haven't worn makeup in the longest time and alas I have lost all my blending skills
biggrin.gif

beautiful! And you have the most gorgeous red hair I've ever seen!

Woo Woo.. look at you, you hot stuss lol You look gorgeous hun, great FOTD!

IMG_1358.jpg

FOTD2.jpg

IGNORE MUFFIN CRUMS IN HAIRLINE NEAR EAR, WHOOOOOOOOPS!

Face=Voila Bare Minerals in Ivory topped with Ivory Glow veil

Cheeks Ulta sunkissed blush on cheekbones, Jane glowing blush in natural on apples

Eyes=all MAC= Coco pigment on lid as a wash, blue absinthe on outter V, Moth brown in crease to mid brow and vapour on browbone to highlight.

Eyeliner and mascara= Revlon Colorstay in black, lashes Maybelline Curl Power XXL

Lips MAC double shot topped with lancome cassis juicy tube

Thanks for looking!

i'm lovin the lips!! i want i want! Is sharing against our no buy? Like if i send you something and ou send me that and then we trade back? I'm now at the point where i'm trying to figure out how to bend the rules...

LilRayofSun : i loooove ur brows!! n this is really pretty
smile.gif

ive been MIA for mths now! totally busy with work n makeup assignments but ive missed this place badly!! So just a lil update fotd and a lil shoutout to all the sweethearts who left me comments on my page while i was away!!
inlove.gif

Gold N Pink

DSCN6706.jpg

DSCN6698.jpg

DSCN6695.jpg

DSCN6708.jpg

Yellow n Red

DSCN6529.jpg

DSCN6522.jpg

hhhh.jpg

DSCN6520.jpg

Blue

DSCN6515.jpg

DSCN6513.jpg

DSCN6508.jpg

Gold n Purple

dscn5722sg0.jpg

dscn5720sz0.jpg

dscn5718yx8.jpg

(dont mean to flood..sorry)

LilRay love the lip color. Looks great on you!

Sassy all the looks are amazing!

Aw thanks everyone! I love MuT everyone's so lovely
biggrin.gif

Btw I'm a dork and put '2007' in the title, would someone be able to change it to 2008 and merge it with the other FOTD for today? Someone else actually posted the correct date lol!

Latest posts

Back