FOTD July 12th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Looking very pretty Janelle! :icon_love I like your lashes too, do you like Ultima or Dior better so far? Thanks guys!!
Hmm... tough question... honestly, I like the Dior - but there's just something about the Ultima that keeps me coming back to it!! lol I guess they're a close tie... but I think the Ultima is a bit easier to work with as far as combing out clumps and use...
wink.gif

Cool
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks guys!!
Hmm... tough question... honestly, I like the Dior - but there's just something about the Ultima that keeps me coming back to it!! lol I guess they're a close tie... but I think the Ultima is a bit easier to work with as far as combing out clumps and use...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 Not an ounce of pink
smile.gif
which is rare for me
DSC03675.jpg

DSC03676.jpg

Eyes: Lucky Jade=base Goldmine=lid Sumptuous Olive=crease Naked=highlite Femme Noir=outerlid, waterline & lower liner

Brows: Espresso Cheeks:Coppertone&Margin Lips: Mahogany=liner Ruby Darling=lipstick

hi sheila. your makeup is really pretty!!!
i recognize you from LJ. hehe. glad that you're on mut
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hi sheila. your makeup is really pretty!!!
i recognize you from LJ. hehe. glad that you're on mut
smile.gif

thank you
smile.gif
Marisol told me about this site and its pretty awesome. Its rather user freindly & I like the newletter, themes of the week & I'm still slowly looking around
claps.gif
What name do you use on LJ?

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 thank you
smile.gif
Marisol told me about this site and its pretty awesome. Its rather user freindly & I like the newletter, themes of the week & I'm still slowly looking around
claps.gif
What name do you use on LJ? YAY!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's mine...
smile.gif

My chin is SO broken out, and the l/s wore off, so you're just getting eyes! lol

♥ FACE: ♥

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Medium-Dark

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta Blush in Glow

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC shadestick in Beige-ing

Claire's Cosmetics e/s's from the 2 palettes I bought in that last haul...

Used a light wash of colors.... a light mint green on the inner lids & under lower lashes, and a light mossy green on the outer V & Crease

MAC Powerpoint liner in Tealo

Ultima II Wonderwear mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC l/s in Flutterby

I'm still sick, so I didn't look as perky today as I normally would, even with makeup on this time! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

wow, i always love your eye makeup, you have such great eyes *jealous*
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back