FOTD July 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
icon_cheesygrin.gif

this is my eotd:

Oh, very pretty Midgard, I like it!

Today I am wearing a bright coral/orange shirt, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that my lipgloss *almost* matches my shirt, it's kind of fun! lol (The gloss isn't a bright orange but the pink and gold combine to make it look like it's in the same color family...) I kept the eyes simple to not compete with the shirt and gloss...

Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco in Icy Spice (nude with golden shimmer)

Jordanna Easyliner in Creamy Cocoa

Maybelline Sky High Curves

Lips

NYC Liquid Shine Lipcolor in Sungold Pink (a light/medium pink that reflects gold when the light hits it)

Same face as always ... although I recently bought Sonia Kushak's Powder Brush which is much better than the synthetic brush I had been using before!
smile.gif

Hey ladies

looking and sounded beautiful!!
smile.gif

my fotd

face:Mac select cover nc35

hyper real foundation

BE Warmth

eyes:BE queen linda as a wash

Be celery as a contor

BE spright as a lower lash liner

Loreal voluminos mascara in black

lips:pout lipgloss clear

MAC dervish lip liner

BE true lip gloss

I love be eyecolors,sometimes they look very bright in the container but you can make it so subltle and pretty or you can kick it up a notch and really let the color show!!!~
wink.gif

Lips: Hover liner,Blankety l/s, Headliner l/g Cheeks: Honour

Eyes: Lucky Jade s/s, Silly Goose, Metamorph, Electric Eel, Blooz Liner

Looking great everyone!! Sheila your eyeshadow matches your eyecolor perfectly!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was bare today except for a light lavender wash of e/s from my Claire's palette
icon_redface.gif

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Blush Delice in Ginger Snap

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Gleam - lid

MAC Mythology - crease

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Tinted Lipbalm in Glow

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13

Lips: Hover liner,Blankety l/s, Headliner l/g Cheeks: Honour

Eyes: Lucky Jade s/s, Silly Goose, Metamorph, Electric Eel, Blooz Liner

you look so beautiful!!!!!!your eyes look terrific,great job!!!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that MUT has the most gorgeous members around!

i do belive so Marisol!!!!!!!mut ladies are the sweetest too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

smile.gif
I didn't even think of matching my eye color-its always about the shirt LOL LOL - well, yes, that too!! lol I just saw that it's the same color as the outer v shade!
wink.gif

smile.gif
I didn't even think of matching my eye color-its always about the shirt LOL well it worked out very good,cause your eyes look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree.....beautiful job on those gorgeous eyes!!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 you look so beautiful!!!!!!your eyes look terrific,great job!!!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I totally agree.....beautiful job on those gorgeous eyes!! yea your eyes are amazing!
heres my first FOTD and i look weird but o well

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow you're so pretty! And your lashes are so long! Can you share with us what you used, especially your lips? thanks that pic is a nightmare tho! umm ok heres what i usedface-bare minerals shd 1, and mineral veil just a hint of revlon skin lights bronzer

eyes-loreal quad of purples dont remember the name tho, after i apply my e/s i use covergirl clear mascara to take off the excess shadow then i apply lancome lengthening mascara, then go over it with the CG clear stuff to prevent it from smearing, ohh also avon eyeliner in onyx i think

lips-lipfusion in blush

Back