FOTD July 24rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Today I decided to join FOTD in real, not just reading but also to show something that I do somethimes with my make up
icon_redface.gif

But first I 'd like to write few words about me cos I haven't created my notepad yet
frown.gif

Originally I came from Polad but since 3 years live in Switzerland. I always was very interested in make up and was addicted to buying to many cosmetics
icon_lol.gif
I have it still....

Few days ago I tried to make quite strong, evening make up that emphasise my eyes.

Cosmetics I used:

Kanebo Liquide Finish Foundation

Diorskin Compact

Estee lauder XL Lash Mascara

Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Coffe Bean

Chanel Ombre Unique Declic (eyelid) and Chachut (crease and along eyeliner)

Mac Mythology (crease)

Nivea Volume Shine gloss Rosa

Hi Kurczak, welcome to MuT I'm Karen from NY, nice to meet you- Cool pics... glad you posted - keep them coming !!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kurczak Hi!
Today I decided to join FOTD in real, not just reading but also to show something that I do somethimes with my make up
icon_redface.gif

But first I 'd like to write few words about me cos I haven't created my notepad yet
frown.gif

Originally I came from Polad but since 3 years live in Switzerland. I always was very interested in make up and was addicted to buying to many cosmetics
icon_lol.gif
I have it still....

Few days ago I tried to make quite strong, evening make up that emphasise my eyes.

Cosmetics I used:

Diorskin Compact

Mac Mythology (crease)

icon_redface.gif

frown.gif

icon_lol.gif
I have it still....

Cosmetics I used:

Diorskin Compact

Mac Mythology (crease)

I likeit very much! Some day I should join FOTD too.
icon_lol.gif

Why don't you try it same technique but darker colors? I'm keen to see what it would look like.
claps.gif

Thanx a lot!!!! :icon_love

I will try to do my best and put some make ups so ofen as possible
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Oksana Why don't you try it same technique but darker colors? I'm keen to see what it would look like.
claps.gif
It was already quite dark amd very strong! Unfortunatelly my cam make the colors always lighter as they are in real
icon_neutral.gif

And I'd like to encourage u to show your make up and face too! In Avatar seems to be very pretty!!!

Originally Posted by Midgard @ kurczak: Very pretty, professional application!
claps.gif

This is my eotd:

Thanx Midgard!! Your make up is also well done!!In FOTD of 23th I asked u sth about MAC cosmetics in Germany
icon_question.gif
Could u take a look please?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by kurczak Thanx Midgard!! Your make up is also well done!!In FOTD of 23th I asked u sth about MAC cosmetics in Germany
icon_question.gif
Could u take a look please?
icon_redface.gif

Oh, I haven't seen that yet! I will look at it immediately!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard @ kurczak: Very pretty, professional application!
claps.gif

This is my eotd:

Nice Job ,Migdard!
claps.gif

What a fantastic FOTD kurczak! Mythology is one of my favourite eyeshadows. I love to pair it with MAC Jest & Gleam.

Midgard your eye look looks fabulous today too!

that looks great! So glad to see you participating in FOTD's!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_redface.gif

frown.gif

icon_lol.gif
I have it still....

Cosmetics I used:

Diorskin Compact

Mac Mythology (crease)

kurczak, you have the most beautiful bone structure!!!! very model-like!!

Midgard, I love that eye look. is there any chance we might get to see a full face FOTD one day?
smile.gif

I guess that silvery color is the benefit e/s...can anyone recommend a similar looking MAC e/s???? dunno why, I absolutely love silver e/s but I have never owned one.

Thanx for wonderful welcome here
smile.gif
:icon_love !!! u are so nice!!

Laura Mythology is the best also form me ! It gives this amaizing color with sparkling particles
icon_lol.gif
I also bought Jest to have a nice set. Gleam don't know yet.

Besides, I was in Ireland few years ago
icon_smile.gif
It's one of the most beautiful countries I've ever seen!!! West coast (Kerry, Dingle, Valencia...) are goergous with this rocks and small beaches!! And people have really great heart! Always ready to help and friendly, they were always talkig to me when waiting for a bus or just hiking! U have luck to be there
wink.gif

Arielle thanx!!
icon_redface.gif
I suppose this cheek bones are typicall for east Europe face. We have almost all stomething like that
icon_cheesygrin.gif

But u also have very pretty face!!I don't know many Austrian women but if all look like u there must be paradise for men
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle kurczak, you have the most beautiful bone structure!!!! very model-like!!
Midgard, I love that eye look. is there any chance we might get to see a full face FOTD one day?
smile.gif

I guess that silvery color is the benefit e/s...can anyone recommend a similar looking MAC e/s???? dunno why, I absolutely love silver e/s but I have never owned one.

It's more like an icy lilac! Benefit show offs are like the pigments from MAC, very lovely shades, I bought 4 last friday
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you want a silver e/s, I would recommend MAC Electra. Great color and easy to blend!

No, I don't think I will post a full face FOTD, cause most times I don't like myself on pics. I always look like an idiot, like in my avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard It's more like an icy lilac! Benefit show offs are like the pigments from MAC, very lovely shades, I bought 4 last friday
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you want a silver e/s, I would recommend MAC Electra. Great color and easy to blend!

No, I don't think I will post a full face FOTD, cause most times I don't like myself on pics. I always look like an idiot, like in my avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks, will have to get electra. if it´s easy to blend it´s perfect for me, I HATE e/s that won´t blend.no way you don´t look like an idiot!!! you do such a great job with your EOTDs, I bet the rest of your face matches your beautiful eyes :icon_love

Latest posts

Back