FOTD July 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh that's a pretty combo with your eyes Midard! You really can wear any colour and still look fab

Very nice colors today Midgard
smile.gif

And this kind of make up match very well with your dark, wonderful hair!!!
claps.gif

This is my make up fo today. Actually looks simillar like yesterday but was made with different cosmetics and in real looks also different
icon_neutral.gif
confused.gif

Face like yesterday

Eyes:

Estee Lauder Charming Pink Quad

Chanel Ombre Unique Chachut

Originally Posted by kurczak This is my make up fo today. Actually looks simillar like yesterday but was made with different cosmetics and in real looks also different
icon_neutral.gif
confused.gif

Face like yesterday

Eyes:

Wow, pretty as always! :icon_love

Ooh the pink is lovely on you kurczak! What did you use on your lips??

Thanx !!!
smile.gif

oh, yes I forgott about lips;o

It was Chanel Levres Scintillates Praline. I recommend this color cos it match with everything!

Originally Posted by kurczak

This is my make up fo today. Actually looks simillar like yesterday but was made with different cosmetics and in real looks also different
icon_neutral.gif
confused.gif

Face like yesterday

Eyes:

Wow you are pretty, Kurczak

You all look lovely!

Trisha - Why do you think the Blue Peep ruined the look?

Originally Posted by Trisha Cos the e/s i used were more green/teal toned and the BP just threw everything off! I shoulda lined inner rims with an off white to carry on the icey feel! x

I wish i could find a gel liner the same colour as Teal pigment or Temperley e/s, that would be heaven!

It looks nice but i do see where you're coming from about carrying on the icey theme.A teal liner would be gorgeous!

Originally Posted by kurczak This is my make up fo today. Actually looks simillar like yesterday but was made with different cosmetics and in real looks also different
icon_neutral.gif
confused.gif

Face like yesterday

Eyes:

you look so pretty!!!great job.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Hi,
this is my eotd, perhaps I will add a full FOTD later, when I get a good pic!

wow ,nice to see your face,you are so pretty .love the es ,makes your eyes look very sparkly
smile.gif

midgard, I love that the e/s are sooo shimmery. and your hair is absolutely gorgeous, the curls are so bouncy
claps.gif

kurczak, you look even prettier than yesterday (if that´s possible), I can´t get over how good that bronzer looks. sooo natural!!!

trisha, don´t think blue peep ruined the look. what bothers me personally with blue peep sometimes is that it´s a flat color, looks a lil weird to me when paired with my pretty shimmery MAC e/s. but oh well, the color is still gorgeous and I still love it

wow! great looks everyone!

midgard! so pretty! your hair is so pretty!

Originally Posted by Trisha I definitely wish BP wasnt matte! I think i'll have to repurchase NARS Neverland liquid e/l and maybe the new liquid liners from Biotherm x biotherm´s got new liquid liners? cool, will check those out, I am always looking for fun colored liners. and I happen to dislike pencils for some reason (except MAC Teddy maybe)

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes a bright blue, a bright limey green and a pinky purpley fuschia one! x trishaaaa, you made my day, or better you made my week!!! :icon_love those sound awesome!!!!

but: oh nooo...I didn´t find them on the german biotherm website. lets hope we just get them later. I WANT THOSE

You all look fantastic!

Diana - qucik question: how come you use two types of mascara?

Thanx to everyone for so many friendly words about me !!! :icon_love

Trisha for me it looks also good, don't think that u ruined sth by your make up
icon_rolleyes.gif
This colors match with your dark eyes perfectly
wink.gif

And I'm intrigued now with this Biotherm liners too...Have to look if it's avaliable in shops here!

OOOHHHHH that SHU is looking good on YOU!

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking gorgeous ladies!
Me -

EYES:

Shu Uemura Eyeshadows - ME Blue 638, IR Green 511, P Turquoise 555 & P White 515

MAC Fluidline - Blue Peep (i think this ruined the look tho)

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

Latest posts

Back