FOTD July 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a tint of blue off the BeneFit e/s Midgard or is it more a taupe colour? Love the combo
biggrin.gif

Beautiful Midgard! Where is the full face shot?? Is your name Diana? On yesterdays or day before I was a little confused.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Is there a tint of blue off the BeneFit e/s Midgard or is it more a taupe colour? Love the combo
biggrin.gif
It's a sparkling coal!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Beautiful Midgard! Where is the full face shot?? Is your name Diana? On yesterdays or day before I was a little confused.
icon_confused.gif
Yes, my name is Diana. Today I did no full face shot, or else I would get depressed. I don't like my face on pics, although I like it in the mirror!

I'm the same Diana.. i think i look ok in the mirror but then if i see pics of myself i cringe. Everybody is like that though (i hope!).. I think you're beautiful anyway & i loved your full face pic the other day
biggrin.gif

O.K. here is my first post for face of the day or eyes whatever

Eyes:

UD PP

Mac say yeah!

mac woodwinked

milani snow frost

lips: revlon lip gloss in rose blaze LE

face: milani luminous

lancome Poudre Blanc Neige

tried to post pics but they were too large. I dont know how to make smaller. sorry

lets see if this works, OMG I think I did it and I have been trying to figure this out for two months, am I slow or what!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers lets see if this works, OMG I think I did it and I have been trying to figure this out for two months, am I slow or what!!!!!! glad to SEE you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
omg you are soo pretty!! and now I finally get to see the famous milani luminous blush in real life-it really does look glowy. and I love the lip color too! does the LE stand for limited edition? (hope not, it looks so pretty! and I didn´t know Revlon has LEs)

oops forgot to tell you that unbelievably yes, revlon has limited edition. It was my first revlon gloss, and I really liked it so it was a "holy crap, I need to get more" situation of course and then not all the drug stores had it, I really had to search. But it is a great gloss and 1/2 the price of mac
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's my FOTD!!

Eyes:

Amber Lights - inner

Mulch - outer

Naked Lunch - highlight

MK Liner in Sable - liner

Cranberry - lower liner

Lips:

MK Nuetral Lip Liner

UD Scratch Lipstick

UD Biker Lip gunk

Originally Posted by lovesboxers lets see if this works, OMG I think I did it and I have been trying to figure this out for two months, am I slow or what!!!!!! You are beautiful!! Nice to see your FOTD!!
smile.gif

you guys look great! nice to see a pic of you lovesboxers
smile.gif
looks pretty!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my FOTD!!
Eyes:

Amber Lights - inner

Mulch - outer

Naked Lunch - highlight

Cranberry - lower liner

Lips:

MK Nuetral Lip Liner

UD Scratch Lipstick

UD Biker Lip gunk

beautiful!!!

Face: :icon_love

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Bare Minerals - to set

Cargo- Miami Beach

Eyes:
icon_eek.gif

Paula Dorf - Primer

Revlon's Color Stay Quad (Sterling Rose Collection) (Pink shimmer, mauve, Plum)

Mac Fluidliner (Black)

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara

Sorry no pics., Janelle's not here & she'll kill me if I putz around w/her camera !! I wouldn't know what the heck to do from that point on anyway !!
icon_rolleyes.gif

sounds and looks great, ladies!!!

here is my eotd (since i took the pics at the end of the day, this is the melted version
icon_cry.gif
- 109 heat index - and i did NOT include full face per usual)

eyes:

Maybelline Natural Accents - Pink Chiffon

Milani - Limbo-Lime

MK and Ashley e/l - Black

Stila Black Mascara

not sure where all the glitter came from...

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my FOTD!!
Eyes:

Amber Lights - inner

Mulch - outer

Naked Lunch - highlight

Cranberry - lower liner

Lips:

MK Nuetral Lip Liner

UD Scratch Lipstick

UD Biker Lip gunk

Your eyes are freaking PERFECT every day!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Here's my EOTD. I took some full face pictures but they turned out badly, so I'm gonna spare you guys from that
wink.gif

I used (all MAC): Vellum e/s, Parfait Amour e/s, Anti-Establishment e/s, Non-Conformist fluidline, Revlon Fabulash mascara

WOW that is soooooooooooooooo pretty!

Latest posts

Back