FOTD July 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty!!!
claps.gif

Well done Midgard, pity that without your pretty face
frown.gif

By me is the same with camera, it takes so much of color, even dark browns or greens looks so pale
frown.gif

I noticed that u use Diorshow Mascara. Is it woth to buy it? I have to say that this large brush scare me a bit
wink.gif

Before I fell in love with the MAC zoom lash, the Diorshow was my holy grail! It separates, makes thicker and lengthens. But I get along better with the zoom lash!

Thanks to Janelle and redmonkey!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Before I fell in love with the MAC zoom lash, the Diorshow was my holy grail! It separates, makes thicker and lengthens. But I get along better with the zoom lash!
So I'll probably by Diorshow. It's avaliable nearby
smile.gif
I found also Stila Cosmetics which are quite ofen used here. Im curious how about quality?

Originally Posted by kurczak So I'll probably by Diorshow. It's avaliable nearby
smile.gif
I found also Stila Cosmetics which are quite ofen used here. Im curious how about quality?

So you are very lucky, here in germany you rarely can buy Stila!
frown.gif

Well Here in Poland it is not easy to buy MAC
frown.gif

Kurczak... we know each other from Wizaż right? kisses 4 U
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lady Mocca Well Here in Poland it is not easy to buy MAC
frown.gif

Kurczak... we know each other from Wizaż right? kisses 4 U
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's right
smile.gif
Pity that Wizaz is only in Polish cos it could be also intresting to have there international members...
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard So you are very lucky, here in germany you rarely can buy Stila!
frown.gif
Oh, really?!
I didn't know that too, but yesterday I checked the www site and found out that it's not so bad, next bigger city
smile.gif

If u still didn't check where they are in Germany maybe take a look and u will have nice surprise
icon_razz.gif

I just checked
icon_cry.gif
No Germany
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by kurczak Oh, really?!
I didn't know that too, but yesterday I checked the www site and found out that it's not so bad, next bigger city
smile.gif

If u still didn't check where they are in Germany maybe take a look and u will have nice surprise
icon_razz.gif

I just checked
icon_cry.gif
No Germany
icon_cry.gif

Yes, for Stila germany is a beauty desert
frown.gif
The palette I used today I bought on Ebay. But in the next few days I will receive 3 Stila palettes for swap *sohappy*

Lucky one
smile.gif

Please take a photo with colors then to show it here!!! I always have to make a list "what I want" befor I go to shop. Otherwise by buying I loose my mind...

Looking fab Midgard! Here's my FOTD for today.. I wore MAC Greensmoke on the outer corners but my camera didnt really pic that up
frown.gif

today must be MuT´s lucky day....it´s a full pic from Laura
claps.gif

you have gorgeous hair, hun, and I looove dark hair with blue eyes. great lashes too btw!!!

Originally Posted by Laura Looking fab Midgard! Here's my FOTD for today.. I wore MAC Greensmoke on the outer corners but my camera didnt really pic that up
frown.gif
Hey, love this look! I like this pic much more than the older avatar!
smile.gif

Aw thanks everyone. I dont like my smile in the new avatar but hopefully i'll be able to take another pic soon!

LMAO Andrea saying today must be MuT's lucky day, ya right!!

You look beautiful Laura!! And you too Midgard!!

Here's mine

I've learned that Gleam e/s is so pretty as just a hint of sparkle somewhere. I put it on my cheeks, on top of Rose D'or, and it is so pretty!!

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife paint

Deckchair pigment

Melon Pigment

MK Sable eyeliner

YSL faux cils + Loreal Voluminous

Lips:

Indie girl l/s

Love Nectar l/g

What do ya'll think of Indie Girl on me? Does it look alright?

Thanks again to Liz for CP-ing for me!! She's awesome

Ack my lips are so lop-sided!! LoL I thank my brothers St Bernard for that, who bit the side of my face when I was 6. And my mother's Ribs for squishing my face for 2 months LoL

Originally Posted by Laura Aw thanks everyone. I dont like my smile in the new avatar but hopefully i'll be able to take another pic soon!
LMAO Andrea saying today must be MuT's lucky day, ya right!!

I love your new avatar! That is the cutest picture of you!!

you're welcome! it looks good!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons You look beautiful Laura!! And you too Midgard!!
Here's mine

I've learned that Gleam e/s is so pretty as just a hint of sparkle somewhere. I put it on my cheeks, on top of Rose D'or, and it is so pretty!!

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife paint

Deckchair pigment

Melon Pigment

MK Sable eyeliner

YSL faux cils + Loreal Voluminous

Lips:

Indie girl l/s

Love Nectar l/g

What do ya'll think of Indie Girl on me? Does it look alright?

Thanks again to Liz for CP-ing for me!! She's awesome

Ack my lips are so lop-sided!! LoL I thank my brothers St Bernard for that, who bit the side of my face when I was 6. And my mother's Ribs for squishing my face for 2 months LoL

Indie Girl looks fab on you Ashley! And thanks for sharing the tip about MAC Gleam. Gonna try that out sometime

Latest posts

Back