FOTD June 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla You know I will
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's my girl!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Liz and Charmane,
Congratulations on becoming a forum moderator. I noticed it today, that is so cool.

hehehe! thanks!!!! i'm the mod for the new image gallery. so add some pics to the gallery
biggrin.gif
lol!

I know I should do that. My summer semester started and the assignments are already overwhelming!! I barely have time left for my favorite mu site
icon_sad.gif
I will start taking some more pics next week. I am hoping to get done with my Mac shopping tomorrow for a while
icon_rolleyes.gif

I haven't even had time to work on my notepad
icon_sad.gif
I want it nice so I keep leaving it for better time...

Originally Posted by Liz hehehe! thanks!!!! i'm the mod for the new image gallery. so add some pics to the gallery
biggrin.gif
lol!

I agree with all the other girls.........LOVE the second look....sometimes I just want to steal your eyes.......lol

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome girls, you blue eyed peeps have really chosen things to make them pop today! OK i didnt like either of mine today, i m really stuck in a rut, i always reach for blue & green so i have to stop that soon! LOL

1st look

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Naked Lunch, Expensive Pink, Sushi Flower & Cranberry

MAC Shadesticks - Shimmersand & Blurburry

MAC Eye Kohl - Foxy Lady

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

GA Star Lash - Black

2nd look

EYES:

MAC Pigments - Pink Pearl & Frozen White

MAC Eyeshadow - Shimmermoss

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

GA Star Lash - Black

Originally Posted by lilla I know I should do that. My summer semester started and the assignments are already overwhelming!! I barely have time left for my favorite mu site
icon_sad.gif
I will start taking some more pics next week. I am hoping to get done with my Mac shopping tomorrow for a while
icon_rolleyes.gif

I haven't even had time to work on my notepad
icon_sad.gif
I want it nice so I keep leaving it for better time...

aww.. well take care of biz. we'll always be here!!!

Originally Posted by Liz

aww.. well take care of biz. we'll always be here!!!

Yep we will be here....oh we hope you still can visit...really like U!!

Thanks Liz and Tony. This is my second home :icon_love

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep we will be here....oh we hope you still can visit...really like U!!

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Liz and Tony. This is my second home :icon_love And now that you're here, we'll never let you leave!!!
icon_twisted.gif
lol j/k - you are a great addition to our little 'family' - and its great having you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aww Janelle, thank you
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And now that you're here, we'll never let you leave!!!
icon_twisted.gif
lol j/k - you are a great addition to our little 'family' - and its great having you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ashley, I went to Kohl's today and saw bunch of l/g but didn't know which one. There was a little package that had 7 l/s for $8.25 and they were also on sale after that price. They didn't have a name
icon_rolleyes.gif
but the l/g were as tall as a pinky! They were like travel size lipgloss. Is that the one you have. If not, would you take a picture of your popular cheap l/s so I can see what it looks like
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons The lip color is the same color I wear everyday...just this cheapy lipgloss my mom got me from Kohls. I don't even think it has a name! It came in like a lot of 8 and it's the only on I like LoL It's crazy b/c I get compliments like crazy on it, but I can't really tell anyone what it is LoL

Lovely, guys. I love both eye looks, Trisha!

I only have an eye pic from Friday but have a full length pic of me that my SO took while we were out for the day in the countryside! It's a pretty funny one because I'm trying not to laugh!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I included a couple of scenic/nature photos as well.

Eyes: MAC Nylon e/s (brow bones), MAC Crystal e/s (inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners), MAC Tilt e/s (outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash lines), Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Blue Grey (lower lash lines), No7 White e/l (lower inner rims), Clinique Lash Building Primer, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Cheeks: Shu P Purple 05B

Lips: MAC Politely Pink l/s

Fragrance: Dior J'Adore

Beautiful eye look Bethany, and very pretty countryside! Love the green all over :icon_love

Originally Posted by Violet Lovely, guys. I love both eye looks, Trisha!
I only have an eye pic from Friday but have a full length pic of me that my SO took while we were out for the day in the countryside! It's a pretty funny one because I'm trying not to laugh!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I included a couple of scenic/nature photos as well.

Eyes: MAC Nylon e/s (brow bones), MAC Crystal e/s (inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners), MAC Tilt e/s (outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash lines), Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Blue Grey (lower lash lines), No7 White e/l (lower inner rims), Clinique Lash Building Primer, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Cheeks: Shu P Purple 05B

Lips: MAC Politely Pink l/s

Fragrance: Dior J'Adore

Latest posts

Back