FOTD June 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha LOL i feel my crown slipping! x don´t think so...unless some celebrity makeup artist decides to post here *lol* but he´d still have some major competition in you
wink.gif

yeah. that's great arielle!

i should find some pics for me to copy and see how they come out. good idea!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks guys! Yes i think we should have a celeb MU theme! x ooh. or like "Yellows day" where we make fotds using yellows. or something like that

Originally Posted by Liz ooh. or like "Yellows day" where we make fotds using yellows. or something like that oh that would be cool too! or we can do themes like do a natural look

do a dramatic look

do red lips

...or whatever. the possibilities are endless!

This is my first so please be kind.
icon_razz.gif

Face:

MAC concealer in NC45

Clinique Gentle Light Loose Powder in 4+

MAC Dame blush

Eyes:

MAC Espresso eyeshadow on eyebrows

MAC Chartu paint as base (thanks Sanne)

MAC Golden Olive pigment on lid

MAC Frost pigment in inner corner of eyes for sparkle effect

MAC Putty (discountinued color) eyeshadow blended up toward browbone

MAC Engraved eyeliner on top lashline

MAC Pro Long Lash in black on top lashes

Lips:

MAC Love Nectar Lustruglass

MAC Hover Lipliner

Gosh, everyone looks so pretty! Planning what colors to do on certain days would be fun....

This is me today:

Face:

GA Luminous Silk Foundation in #4.0

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

La Prairie Cellular Eye Colour Effects in Coquille as base

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Velvet Moss e/s

Mac Lucky Green e/s

The Body Shop eyepencil in green

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

GA Lipstick Mania #2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Perfume:

Calvin Kline-Obsession

Originally Posted by Arielle oh that would be cool too! or we can do themes like do a natural look

do a dramatic look

do red lips

...or whatever. the possibilities are endless!

Someone totally needs to set up a forum like this!
biggrin.gif

Do you really think they look long? Thanks sweetie, you made my day! Mine aren't as great looking as Andrea's, Bethany's, and Ashley's... This Rimmel Mascara is the best drug store I have used and it is only $1.97 plus tax.... If you use just a coat or two, it gives a nice-natural look. But, if you add more coats, it really gives a nice look.

Originally Posted by Charmaine That looks great, Lilla! Your lashes are so long - I can't believe Rimmel mascara looks that great!

Originally Posted by lilla Do you really think they look long? Thanks sweetie, you made my day! Mine aren't as great looking as Andrea's, Bethany's, and Ashley's... This Rimmel Mascara is the best drug store I have used and it is only $1.97 plus tax.... If you use just a coat or two, it gives a nice-natural look. But, if you add more coats, it really gives a nice look. Ugh whatever girl, my lashes SUCK LoL It's the faux cils that make them look even decently presentable! LoL
icon_lol.gif

I tried YSL faux cils two different times and just didn't get lucky. Both tubes had flaking problems
icon_sad.gif
I am the only one who can't use that wonderful mascara
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Ugh whatever girl, my lashes SUCK LoL It's the faux cils that make them look even decently presentable! LoL
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I tried YSL faux cils two different times and just didn't get lucky. Both tubes had flaking problems
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif
that is a total bummer. BUT I have to say, Rimmel's mascara's are awesome. I LOVE Volum'Eyes, but for some reason I can't fidn it anywhere any more. But I might need to try the one you use!!
I also love MAC's zoomlash!

Originally Posted by lilla Oooh Ash, I love that picture of yours in your avatar :icon_love Aww thanks! I was bored and did a little photo shoot of myself outside b/c it was such a GORGEOUS day! I'm just silly like that!

I haven't seen that one for while either! I wonder if they discontinued it.... I got a little sample size mascara from Clarins last week. It was nice when I tried it but need to try and compare again. I will do that tomorrow and see which one is better
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons that is a total bummer. BUT I have to say, Rimmel's mascara's are awesome. I LOVE Volum'Eyes, but for some reason I can't fidn it anywhere any more. But I might need to try the one you use!!
I also love MAC's zoomlash!

All of your FOTDS are fab! Today I tried out my first Stila, CD,and NARS makeup and I love them (ofcourse MAC , I love too!). Love the texture of Stila ES.

Face:

Studio Fix NC 30

Blot Powder (Medium)

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Mac Shroom

Stila Melon

Stila Henna

Mac Dipdown Fluidline

Diorshow Mascara (Black)-THANKS TO YOU GUYS! MY LASHES LOOK FULLER!

Cheeks:

NARS Orgasm

Lips:

Stila lipliner Melon

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss

Trish, any suggestion of Stila ES in place of Mac Shroom as a highliter?

Originally Posted by lilla I tried YSL faux cils two different times and just didn't get lucky. Both tubes had flaking problems
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif
aw sorry (although I´ve never used Faux cils so I don´t know if you´r missing out or not), but this way you save some money. there really are some drugstore mascaras that do the job!
great eyes btw
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki This is my first so please be kind.
icon_razz.gif

Face:

MAC concealer in NC45

Clinique Gentle Light Loose Powder in 4+

MAC Dame blush

Eyes:

MAC Espresso eyeshadow on eyebrows

MAC Chartu paint as base (thanks Sanne)

MAC Golden Olive pigment on lid

MAC Frost pigment in inner corner of eyes for sparkle effect

MAC Putty (discountinued color) eyeshadow blended up toward browbone

MAC Engraved eyeliner on top lashline

MAC Pro Long Lash in black on top lashes

Lips:

MAC Love Nectar Lustruglass

MAC Hover Lipliner

OMG your lips are amazing. they almost look fake (and that´s really a compliment, cause that´s how I want mine to look like!) and the color looks fab with your skintone. very pretty!!! keep up the good work

Originally Posted by Arielle I saw this pic of Beyonce in a magazine and TRIED to recreate it with the colors I have. ok don´t laugh I know there´s not much similarity between the looks-could be b/c I don´t really look like Beyonce´s little sister
icon_cheesygrin.gif
btw, I stole the pic of Beyonce from Kuwaitbutterfly, hope she doesn´t mind!

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Color Corrector Peach under eyes

BB Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blush Angel+Roseland

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Plum+Amethyste on lids

MAC e/s Pink Papillon+cheap pink drugstore e/s on browbone

MAC pigment cornflower outer half of lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming over Aquadisiac inner half of lower lashline

MAC f/l Waveline upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush+Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder Bare lights-brow bone highlight

MF 2000 calorie mascara

LIPS:

Dior Addict Lipgloss #151 over

Pink drugstore Lipgloss

One word - wow!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's a gorgeous look, Arielle, and you did a good job of recreating it! It's a lot like the Dior look I posted (from their spring 2005 ad). Same kind of colours in the same places. I love those kind of colours together!

Back