FOTD June 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ya'll must get tired of seeing me.... LoL

I used Gorgeous Gold

Mulch

I didn't like the mulch so harsh so I blended some Amber Lights

Black Track

YSL Faux Cils..

No bodies tired of your creativeness Ashley
smile.gif

No makeup for me yet,just some lipfusion.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OOoooh! Ash! That's so pretty!!! I love the blending from light to dark gold - GORGEOUS!!!! (And no, we're not tired of you !! lol)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OOoooh! Ash! That's so pretty!!! I love the blending from light to dark gold - GORGEOUS!!!! (And no, we're not tired of you !! lol)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree!! Looks lurvely!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 PS... Your hair looks great!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yes it does-I love dark curly hair!! I tried to make mine wavy/curly today but I messed up and just put it into a bun so I don´t have to look at it *lol*
how could we be tired of seeing you, don´t be silly. post each day and I would still enjoy seeing your FOTDs! you can make any color work for you, at least that´s how it looks to me

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 PS... Your hair looks great!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hehe thanks. Every now and then I have a day where my hair does not suck LoL. You'd be surprised, but those days are very few and far between! LoL

Originally Posted by Arielle yes it does-I love dark curly hair!! I tried to make mine wavy/curly today but I messed up and just put it into a bun so I don´t have to look at it *lol*
how could we be tired of seeing you, don´t be silly. post each day and I would still enjoy seeing your FOTDs! you can make any color work for you, at least that´s how it looks to me

Awww you are sooooo super sweet!! :icon_love *HUGS for Arielle!*
And I know what you are talking about with the hair....not very often do I leave my hair down for an entire day LoL

Lovely, Ashley! I have a similar eye look today! The hair does look fab, too. I might curl my hair when I go out on Friday night. Don't do it often but I love how it looks.

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm powder blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

UD X e/s on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

Stila Twig e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash lines

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

MAC Teddy Eye Kohl blended into lower lash lines

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Hydrabase l/s in Baby Gold

Fragrance

Dior J'Adore

Oooh that looks like 50 times better than mine!! I'm so afraid to define my crease too much, but you make it look SOOO awesome!!

Originally Posted by Violet Lovely, Ashley! I have a similar eye look today!
Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm powder blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

UD X e/s on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

Stila Twig e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash lines

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

MAC Teddy Eye Kohl blended into lower lash lines

Clinique Lash Building Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Hydrabase l/s in Baby Gold

Fragrance

Dior J'Adore

wow Bethany your cheeks glow today, must be the blush with the cool name
icon_cheesygrin.gif

and you always get it so defined on the apples of your cheeks-I can never do that.

btw I´d love to see you with curly hair. those things always make a huge difference to the overall look

Ashley: Your look is really lovely, though, it's just a different technique!

Arielle: I used to wear my blush more on my cheekbones like Sienna Miller but you just need to apply in wide circles and on the front of your cheeks. I love buildable blushes like Orgasm, Chanel Be-Bop, etc because it's difficult to put too much on.

I wish I naturally had curly hair or had the time/patience to curl it every day! I have to put loads of hairspray on it for the curls to hold but it is fun and frivolous when going out to bars/clubs! I feel so vain because I already have my hair, make-up and outfit planned for Friday night now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Violet Ashley: Your look is really lovely, though, it's just a different technique!
Arielle: I used to wear my blush more on my cheekbones like Sienna Miller but you just need to apply in wide circles and on the front of your cheeks. I love buildable blushes like Orgasm, Chanel Be-Bop, etc because it's difficult to put too much on.

I wish I naturally had curly hair or had the time/patience to curl it every day! I have to put loads of hairspray on it for the curls to hold but it is fun and frivolous when going out to bars/clubs! I feel so vain because I already have my hair, make-up and outfit planned for Friday night now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

*hehe* no need to feel bad. I plan my outfit, hair and makeup too, sometimes weeks before very special occasions.
and the blush thing: the one I use most (MAC Angel) is buildable too but I guess it´s too light to show up like yours.

I saw this pic of Beyonce in a magazine and TRIED to recreate it with the colors I have. ok don´t laugh I know there´s not much similarity between the looks-could be b/c I don´t really look like Beyonce´s little sister
icon_cheesygrin.gif

btw, I stole the pic of Beyonce from Kuwaitbutterfly, hope she doesn´t mind!

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Color Corrector Peach under eyes

BB Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blush Angel+Roseland

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Plum+Amethyste on lids

MAC e/s Pink Papillon+cheap pink drugstore e/s on browbone

MAC pigment cornflower outer half of lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming over Aquadisiac inner half of lower lashline

MAC f/l Waveline upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush+Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder Bare lights-brow bone highlight

MF 2000 calorie mascara

LIPS:

Dior Addict Lipgloss #151 over

Pink drugstore Lipgloss

I think that´d be such a cool idea to have a thread where we try to recreate looks from celebrities. I´ve seen a makeup board where they have a FOTD-section also and there is a monthly challenge on special mu looks.

I´d be thrilled to see how the pros on here recreate looks!!

Originally Posted by Arielle I saw this pic of Beyonce in a magazine and TRIED to recreate it with the colors I have. ok don´t laugh I know there´s not much similarity between the looks-could be b/c I don´t really look like Beyonce´s little sister
icon_cheesygrin.gif
btw, I stole the pic of Beyonce from Kuwaitbutterfly, hope she doesn´t mind!

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Color Corrector Peach under eyes

BB Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blush Angel+Roseland

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Plum+Amethyste on lids

MAC e/s Pink Papillon+cheap pink drugstore e/s on browbone

MAC pigment cornflower outer half of lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming over Aquadisiac inner half of lower lashline

MAC f/l Waveline upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush+Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder Bare lights-brow bone highlight

MF 2000 calorie mascara

LIPS:

Dior Addict Lipgloss #151 over

Pink drugstore Lipgloss

That looks REALLY good girl!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh my goodness that is awesome it's almost scary! You copied the look so well Arielle! are you kidding me Charmaine? *lol* actually I just realized afterwards the the browbone color on the pic from kuwaitbutterfly is mauve or light purple. in my magazine it looked pink though so I did pink too
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I think that´d be such a cool idea to have a thread where we try to recreate looks from celebrities. I´ve seen a makeup board where they have a FOTD-section also and there is a monthly challenge on special mu looks.
I´d be thrilled to see how the pros on here recreate looks!!

Oooh that would be such a fun idea!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh I'm so serious! Trisha is queen FOTD and you're turning out to be princess FOTD! aw you´re so sweet. I don´t even know what to say
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back