FOTD June 19th - Happy Fathers Day!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I just did my Lucky green/Shimmermoss look today
That is an awesome look!!! I love the greens on you and your excellent blending techniques! WTG Ash!

Reaction score
face: moistureblend everywhere, flirt bronzer on cheecks forehead nose and chin

eyes: hundred degrees pearlizer everywhere sweetlust in crease goldbit to highlite browbone and inner v eyeliner in stubborn brown on bottom lid mascara x in whateer the brown color is

lips: was laquor in babied but now its off and later itll be whatever i slather on

Reaction score
Looks great Ash! Love that color combo on ya.

bejb1011 - sounds good.

Reaction score
bejb 1011, soundin good. I love Goldbit and can´t wait to get quiver!

Ash, the color green definitely loves you! weird: steamy looks like aquadisiac looks on me. I think someone mentioned before that the 2 colors are very alike.

Reaction score
quiver im not as fond as i am of the good as gold+ hundred degress. but it is nice if youre darker than me. i use it as a light bronzer or eyeshadow.

trisha~i hope you wernt wearing a white tshirt :X anyway. i played with stila at sephora today. i have oasis+kitten+some glosses. i may have to invest more in them. i just ordered hyper real foundation if i dont like it is there a light weight but good coverage but not heavy coverage i have skin i like to show it non drying but not super oily foundation i should look into?

Liz

Reaction score
Usual stuff today.

Face:

-HyperReal 400

-NARS Orgasm blush

-Quive pearlizer over Orgasm

Eyes:

-beige-ing shadestick

-bagatelle inner lid

-Mulch outer v

-Romp crease

-Naked lunch high light

-Rummy as liner

Lips:

Love Nectar

Reaction score
Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I just did my Lucky green/Shimmermoss look today

Reaction score
No face MU for me (scary) but on the eyes I used:

Ulta e/s - Marine Shimmer (lid)

Ulta e/s - Deep Sea (Outer V & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner - Tealo

Lips:

MAC Lipliner - Whirl

MAC lipstick - Rio Babe

The Deep Sea shadow is sooooo pretty! a dark blue/green with flecks of gold... its gorgeous -(see pic) but I went really light handed as I'm still color-shy! lol
Although I tried giving my best 'Librarian' pose !!! lol

I also bought "Amethyst" e/s - nice pretty mauve

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine You look great, Janelle! I love the librarian pose!!!
why thank you my dear! I needed some color, I looked so blah today! lol
I didn't do the whole primer/base precise application spheal - just dabbed a little here n' there.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by angelina007 NYAngel its great!looks realy awesome, love this colour
Thanks Angelina!!! :icon_love

Reaction score
Janelle- come on girl! You know you look good with vibrant colors. Don't tease us!

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
God.. I look stoned.. bad pic..

Foundation:

Biotherm Tinted Moisturizer in lightest shade

Jane Iredale Amazing Base in Cool Sand

NYC Bronzer -Bronze Mist Loose Powder

MAC blush in Dame

Eyes:

Benefit Brow Zing Dark

Benefit Lemon Aid Base

MAC Diana Eyes Quad 1

Pallido white eyeliner

Almay One Coat Mascara in Black

Lips:

Benefit Cosmo liner

MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick

Clinique Drenched Pink pot gloss

Reaction score
I love your eyebrows. Where do you get them done?

You lips look awesome too.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I love your eyebrows. Where do you get them done?
You lips look awesome too.

Hey there, Marisol.. I get my brows done at work! Benefit Boutique in Berkeley. The last person to do them was Juan, she's great at creating high arches, just what I like. I've been plucking and trimming them myself since she did them and I have been doing okay with that. Soon, I will be the only person responsible for my brows! hahah! Thank you!

Liz

Reaction score
yay scarlette! i miss seeing your fotds. you always look great!

Reaction score
Gorgeous Ashley and Scarlette!

Yes, Trisha it was incredibly hot yesterday (about 29 degrees or more, I think). The hottest day of the year! It looks hot today as well but less humid than yesterday. I wanted to go bare-faced yesterday but ended up putting concealer, pore minimizer, powder and blush (NARS Gilda...favouring matte blush when it's really baking weather!) and lipstick on (MAC Sandy B with Clinique Sun Burst l/g over...quite climate-appropriate!) because my skin looks awful at the moment, then I had to do eye make-up (just a simple UD X e/s, Stila Golightly e/s and tiny bit of MAC Teddy kohl with mascara look) because I had to go to my grandma's! It was awful driving in the heat. I ended up washing my make-up off after dinner anyway because I needed a shower!

Reaction score
wow, everyone looks great! you all are very talented girls!

Reaction score
Everybody looks great ) It has been way too hot in my house.... Yesterday it was 36 degrees in my computer room
Today, it is already 33 degrees... hate too much heat... Don't want to put anything on

Latest posts