FOTD June 19th - Happy Fathers Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just did my Lucky green/Shimmermoss look today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I just did my Lucky green/Shimmermoss look today
smile.gif
That is an awesome look!!! I love the greens on you and your excellent blending techniques! WTG Ash!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

face: moistureblend everywhere, flirt bronzer on cheecks forehead nose and chin

eyes: hundred degrees pearlizer everywhere sweetlust in crease goldbit to highlite browbone and inner v eyeliner in stubborn brown on bottom lid mascara x in whateer the brown color is

lips: was laquor in babied but now its off and later itll be whatever i slather on

bejb 1011, soundin good. I love Goldbit and can´t wait to get quiver!

Ash, the color green definitely loves you! weird: steamy looks like aquadisiac looks on me. I think someone mentioned before that the 2 colors are very alike.

quiver im not as fond as i am of the good as gold+ hundred degress. but it is nice if youre darker than me. i use it as a light bronzer or eyeshadow.

trisha~i hope you wernt wearing a white tshirt :X anyway. i played with stila at sephora today. i have oasis+kitten+some glosses. i may have to invest more in them. i just ordered hyper real foundation if i dont like it is there a light weight but good coverage but not heavy coverage i have skin i like to show it non drying but not super oily foundation i should look into?

Usual stuff today.

Face:

-HyperReal 400

-NARS Orgasm blush

-Quive pearlizer over Orgasm

Eyes:

-beige-ing shadestick

-bagatelle inner lid

-Mulch outer v

-Romp crease

-Naked lunch high light

-Rummy as liner

Lips:

Love Nectar

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I just did my Lucky green/Shimmermoss look today
smile.gif

No face MU for me (scary) but on the eyes I used:

Ulta e/s - Marine Shimmer (lid)

Ulta e/s - Deep Sea (Outer V & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner - Tealo

Lips:

MAC Lipliner - Whirl

MAC lipstick - Rio Babe

The Deep Sea shadow is sooooo pretty! a dark blue/green with flecks of gold... its gorgeous -(see pic) but I went really light handed as I'm still color-shy! lol
wink.gif
Although I tried giving my best 'Librarian' pose !!! lol

I also bought "Amethyst" e/s - nice pretty mauve
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine You look great, Janelle! I love the librarian pose!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
why thank you my dear! I needed some color, I looked so blah today! lol
wink.gif
I didn't do the whole primer/base precise application spheal - just dabbed a little here n' there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by angelina007 NYAngel its great!looks realy awesome, love this colour
smile.gif
Thanks Angelina!!! :icon_love

Janelle- come on girl! You know you look good with vibrant colors. Don't tease us!

God.. I look stoned.. bad pic..

Foundation:

Biotherm Tinted Moisturizer in lightest shade

Jane Iredale Amazing Base in Cool Sand

NYC Bronzer -Bronze Mist Loose Powder

MAC blush in Dame

Eyes:

Benefit Brow Zing Dark

Benefit Lemon Aid Base

MAC Diana Eyes Quad 1

Pallido white eyeliner

Almay One Coat Mascara in Black

Lips:

Benefit Cosmo liner

MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick

Clinique Drenched Pink pot gloss

I love your eyebrows. Where do you get them done?

You lips look awesome too.

Originally Posted by Marisol I love your eyebrows. Where do you get them done?
You lips look awesome too.

Hey there, Marisol.. I get my brows done at work! Benefit Boutique in Berkeley. The last person to do them was Juan, she's great at creating high arches, just what I like. I've been plucking and trimming them myself since she did them and I have been doing okay with that. Soon, I will be the only person responsible for my brows! hahah! Thank you!
icon_smile.gif

yay scarlette! i miss seeing your fotds. you always look great!

Gorgeous Ashley and Scarlette!

Yes, Trisha it was incredibly hot yesterday (about 29 degrees or more, I think). The hottest day of the year! It looks hot today as well but less humid than yesterday. I wanted to go bare-faced yesterday but ended up putting concealer, pore minimizer, powder and blush (NARS Gilda...favouring matte blush when it's really baking weather!) and lipstick on (MAC Sandy B with Clinique Sun Burst l/g over...quite climate-appropriate!) because my skin looks awful at the moment, then I had to do eye make-up (just a simple UD X e/s, Stila Golightly e/s and tiny bit of MAC Teddy kohl with mascara look) because I had to go to my grandma's! It was awful driving in the heat. I ended up washing my make-up off after dinner anyway because I needed a shower!

Everybody looks great ) It has been way too hot in my house.... Yesterday it was 36 degrees in my computer room
icon_eek.gif
Today, it is already 33 degrees... hate too much heat... Don't want to put anything on
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back