FOTD June 27th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
eh, I'm not too happy with my look today, but i'll share it anyway LoL. And the MA at the counter was wrong, Shimmersand S/S does not look good with everything. It doesn't look good with my Surreal or Deep Truth....but I didn't have time to redo it LoL

Anyway:

Shimmersand s/s as base

Surreal all over

Deep Truth crease/outer corner/half bottom liner

Love Nectar

I have surreal too-it`s a lil tricky, cuz it appears a little dull on me when I pair it with the wrong colors.

I like the look though, Ash, what is there not to like about it?
wink.gif

I agree with Arielle.....what's not to like! Those colors look fantastic on you and you do a wonderful job pulling them all together.

Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7 Wearing June 27th:
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sally Hansen Makeup + Concealer (Leight Beige Compact)

Beauty Basics Eyeshadow- Shimmery Brown & Beige

Maybelline expertwear Blush Bronzer

Ulta Lipstick in Toast Shimmer

Avon Fruity Lip Juice (Gold)

Nicole

More pics may be attached after this post, waiting with all up at the same time is a pain.

GREAT PICS!!! Love the lips!!!
claps.gif
You're a cutie-patootie~ !! :icon_love

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons eh, I'm not too happy with my look today, but i'll share it anyway LoL. And the MA at the counter was wrong, Shimmersand S/S does not look good with everything. It doesn't look good with my Surreal or Deep Truth....but I didn't have time to redo it LoL
Anyway:

Shimmersand s/s as base

Surreal all over

Deep Truth crease/outer corner/half bottom liner

Love Nectar

I think it looks great!!! You're just being silly!
tongue.gif
lol If you want something more neutral - I use my "Beige-ing" shadestick... with Everything... literally ! LOL
wink.gif

PS... my face is exactly the same as yesterday.. lol - so refer to the 6/26 thread! lol I had the palette out - so being in a rush *as usual* I just did the same thing... neutral, light, and hard to screw up with a rushed hand
wink.gif

Ash, your e/s colouring is awesome and I love how you blend the colours together... :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love so don't say things like that
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I tired my new UD Potion e/s base today under my Mac e/s. I used a brush to apply so it'll be even and it worked great. I tried it long time ago and didn't use brush maybe that's why I didn't like it at first. Anyhow, my e/s stayed on all day without fading or creasing. I am sold :icon_love

Latest posts

Back