FOTD June 29th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mAra My first fotd on mut
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Fix+

Studio Fix NC35

Select Cover-up NW25

Nars Orgasm

Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmerbrick

Nars South Pacific Duo

Stila Major Lash Mascara

Stila Contour No. 1

Stila Gerbera

Victoria's Secret Lip Enhancer in Pleasingly Plump

6-29-05.jpg

Hey Mara! Great first FOTD!Looks really good.

Very pretty :icon_love

Originally Posted by mAra My first fotd on mut
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Fix+

Studio Fix NC35

Select Cover-up NW25

Nars Orgasm

Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmerbrick

Nars South Pacific Duo

Stila Major Lash Mascara

Stila Contour No. 1

Stila Gerbera

Victoria's Secret Lip Enhancer in Pleasingly Plump

6-29-05.jpg

pretty mara! how do you like the NARS eye shadows? people aren't very fond of them since they're very sheer or something. How do you get them to show up?

Thanks for the nice comments guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz pretty mara! how do you like the NARS eye shadows? people aren't very fond of them since they're very sheer or something. How do you get them to show up? Hey Liz, well I thought I was through with NARS e/s when I made my first purchase which was I think Night Star and Night Fairy.. which were soo pretty in the compact and on my fingers.. and then when I get home to try it out, I was so disappointed.. the color didn't show up at all so I returned it, but I don't think all NARS e/s is like this, I think it depends on if it's shimmer, matte or from the night collection and on your skin type. The colors in the South Pacific duo seemed to be reAlly strong and they were, I usually give my brush a flick to take the color off but the blue stained it, I had to wash it off lol. But I was really pleased to find out I'm not only limited to blushes n multiples with NARS.. lol.. Oh ya and I also apply concealer to my lids prior to e/s application so the color shows truer.. hth
smile.gif

Back