FOTD, June 2nd!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive done this look before, but I haven't straightened my hair since joinging, so I thought I post a fOTD AND HOTD LoL

wow, the straight hair really makes a difference! and btw, your eyes are gorgeous. they´re sooo blue
wink.gif

here´s my FOTD.

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

TBS Shimmer Glow lotion all over

CHEEKS:

MAC blush Angel

MAC CCB Hush on apples of cheeks

MAC e/s Goldbit high on cheekbones

EYES:

MAC f/l Frostlite on lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Goldbit on browbone and inner half of lid

MAC e/s Gleam on outer half of lid

MF Resistant Volume mascara

LIPS:

MAC lustreglass Little VI

sorry I still suck at talking close up shots so you can only see half of my face. the pic is also a little blurry-damn cheap camera
rolleyes.gif

you guys look great!!

arielle: i freakin LOVE your cheek bones!!

PR: your hair looks really pretty straightened. what do you use?

Originally Posted by Arielle wow, the straight hair really makes a difference! and btw, your eyes are gorgeous. they´re sooo blue
wink.gif
Yeah I think I almost look like a different person when I straighten my hair LoL
You look gorgeous in your FOTD, as usual!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz you guys look great!!
arielle: i freakin LOVE your cheek bones!!

PR: your hair looks really pretty straightened. what do you use?

I just use a ceramic straightener and some spray to protect it from the heat (the name of it escapes me right now...)

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Yeah I think I almost look like a different person when I straighten my hair LoL that´s what I thought..who is that?? oh wait, it´s Ashley
icon_cheesygrin.gif
was it tough to get it straight? cause you have really curly hair, right? mine is only slightly wavy and I can still never get it dead straight by myself.

PinkRibbons: I agree with Arielle - your eyes are so blue! I wish mine were more blue.

Gorgeous, Arielle!!

Here's mine and I included a couple of pics of the baby rabbit I rescued from my cat today! I want to call it Roger but I don't know if it's a boy or girl!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Shu Glow On in P Purple 05B

Eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Minted Eye Kohl on upper lash line, flick to outer corners and on lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

UD Acid Rain e/s on inner 2/3 of eyelids (over Stila Cha Cha because I put that on first and it didn't look so good in this combo)

Shu ME Green 555 e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, crease, lower lash line and over MAC Brill e/s on the inner corners (Brill didn't look right there in this combo either)

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Ultra-Shine l/s in Shiniest Pink

Fragrance

DKNY Be Delicious

Originally Posted by Violet What?? Lol. oh I just couldn´t see any pics attached to your post. but they´re here now. thought you forgot to attach. are you really gonna keep the baby rabbit? it´s soooo cute!!!! was your cat gonna hurt it?

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I just couldn´t see any pics attached to your post. but they´re here now. thought you forgot to attach. are you really gonna keep the baby rabbit? it´s soooo cute!!!! was your cat gonna hurt it? I can't keep it because I don't have a hutch for it and my cats would probably scare it. I think my cat probably would have killed it - I saw her from my window poking at it! I ran downstairs, shouted for her to come in and then went to see if the rabbit was ok. It was shaking but recovered after a few minutes and started eating grass! I moved it into the field, though, so it was less exposed but I'm still worried my cats will get it if I let them out because it's staying where I left it (right next to the wall, near our garden...couldn't put it further away unless I threw it - lol - because there's barbed wire).

violet: does anything look bad on you?!?! lol. you look really nice in greens, purples, blues, pinks, neutrals... wish i was like that.

Originally Posted by Liz violet: does anything look bad on you?!?! lol. you look really nice in greens, purples, blues, pinks, neutrals... wish i was like that. Thanks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think people probably suit more colours than they think, though, especially when there's so many different shades available, ways of wearing them, and what you wear them with to compliment them matters as well.

Originally Posted by Arielle that´s what I thought..who is that?? oh wait, it´s Ashley
icon_cheesygrin.gif
was it tough to get it straight? cause you have really curly hair, right? mine is only slightly wavy and I can still never get it dead straight by myself.

It really isn't that hard, because I have a really good straightener, but my hair is also really long and thick, so it takes a while because of that LoL

Latest posts

Back