FOTD - March 02, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I watched the Urban Decay videos that came with the UD Book of Shadows IV kit and this is my attempt at the Crystalized look. It was not a very good picture day but I did my best! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Eyes: UD Primer Potion UD Skimp - Brow Bone to crease UD Baked - Entire eyelid to crease UD Hijack - Outer half of lower lashline UD Crystalized - Inner half of lower lashline UD Supercurl Curling Mascara   Cheeks: Ulta FLush Blush   Lips: Ulta Plush Lipgloss    

Is that a green on the bottom?  I like how it's paired with the gold!

I'm going to meet my boyfriend for lunch in a little bit.  He had a big interview today, so we're celebrating and kicking off the weekend.  I decided to go for a bold lip to dress up my outfit.

Face:  L'egere white multi BB cream + MUFE HD powder

Cheek: MUFE aqua cream in 8 blended into oblivion and Laura Geller portofino highlight

eyes: Stila primer in taffy, WnW vanity palette (all of it!), Lancome hypnose (a sample, but it really is buy worthy), WnW gel liner in eggplant

lip: Cover Girl lip perfection in impassion

It's a dark blue on the outside and a lighter blue on the inside. I'm not sold on them just yet though. I am going to try all their looks before I begin modifying them.

I love your looks today! That is a beautiful lip color on you!

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that a green on the bottom?  I like how it's paired with the gold!

I'm going to meet my boyfriend for lunch in a little bit.  He had a big interview today, so we're celebrating and kicking off the weekend.  I decided to go for a bold lip to dress up my outfit.

Face:  L'egere white multi BB cream + MUFE HD powder

Cheek: MUFE aqua cream in 8 blended into oblivion and Laura Geller portofino highlight

eyes: Stila primer in taffy, WnW vanity palette (all of it!), Lancome hypnose (a sample, but it really is buy worthy), WnW gel liner in eggplant

lip: Cover Girl lip perfection in impassion

Today:  A 2 minute rainbow eye, and that's it. LOL. I was running late.

Eyes:  Red. orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple shades from the Elf 100 palette.  Clinique High Impact mascara in black. Covergirl perfect point plus liner in black on the bottom.

Looking good ladies!!

Eyes:

Maybelline Color Explosion Palette - Caffeine Rush

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

Ulta Powder Blush - Adore

Lips:

Jordana Easyliner - Baby Berry

Avon Lipstick - Rosegold

This is my first FOTD! I'm nervous!

Face:
Revlon New Complexion
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder

Cargo blush in Mendocino
Victoria's Secret bronzer

Eyes:

Stila Kitten

Stila Gilded Gold

Stila Smudgestick in Damsel

NYC Skyscraper mascara

Lips:

Stila Apricot Lip Glaze

I think I got everything. I'll remember to take better pictures next time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautiful looks ladies, but I especially like yousoldtheworld's makeup. I love rainbow eyes, but this one (from the pic) seems almost like rhasta/reggae colors which I love!

LOL, thanks!  Yeah, I do different shades in rainbows, today's had more red, yellow, and green than some, as I was wearing more of those colors in my clothing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I work in a nursing facility and spend 40-50 hours a week in scrubs, so I try to brighten it up with silly eye makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back