FOTD March 14 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eyes:

ELF Beauty Book - Bright Eye Edition

NYX JEP - Yellow

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Stila Smudgestick - Peacock

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

UD Blush - Quickie

Lips:

Jordana Easyliner - Baby Berry

WNW Lipstick - 521A

FOTN

Please excuse my faded pink hair and my dark roots, I'm in my transition period.. working on getting it a new color, the transition period always sucks lol. Anyways, this is really not my best makeup doing but I haven't posted anything here before and I had the urge to so... here is what I did tonight. I used Maybelline's gel liner, Maybelline's mineral blush, and L'Oreal's Million Lashes. I am ashamed to say that this was rushed (because I'm awfully tired) so I forgot my lip gloss and my liner wasn't perfectly the way I like it. I hope to start posting more FOTD's/FOTN's.... and not being in a rush ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well good night all!

FOTN

Please excuse my faded pink hair and my dark roots, I'm in my transition period.. working on getting it a new color.. the transition period always sucks lol. Anyways, this is really not my best makeup doing but I haven't posted anything here before and I had the urge to so... here is what I did tonight. I used Maybelline's gel liner, Maybelline's mineral blush, and L'Oreal's Million Lashes. I am ashamed to say that this was rushed (because I'm awfully tired) so I forgot my lip gloss and my liner wasn't perfectly the way I like it. I hope to start posting more FOTD's/FOTN's.... and not being in a rush ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well good night all!

Latest posts

Back