FOTD- March 22, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

The makeup I used on my model Coco were from a few different brands:

Eyes:  Urban Decays, Naked 1 palette- “Buck†& a little bit of “Naked†on the crease of the eyes.                                                                                                                   

Naked 2 Palette- “Bootycall†on the eyebrow bone as a highlighter.

Bare Essentials- “Snow†eyeshadow on the eyelid to give it that pop of white.        

Eyeliner: Maybelline’s eyestudio- “Blackest Black†& Palladio’s liquid eyeliner- “Black†

Eyebrows: “it Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil†(This has to be one of my favorite eyebrow pencils that I’ve found & it’s also a universal color)                                                                                                                   

Eyelashes: I got the half strip from Sephora (I’ll have to figure out the name of it later) & attached a couple of individual pieces.                                                                  

Primer: Purminerals (colour correcting primer)- “Peach†                                    

Foundation: M.A.C.- NC20 “Studio Sculpt†                                                      

Concealer: M.A.C.- NC20 in the “Select Cover-Up/Cache-Cernes†                         

Powder: MUFE- “High Definition Powder†                                                                

Blush:  Benefits- “Dandelion†                                                                                      

Lips:  M.A.C.’s Cremesheen- “Brave Red†& “Cherry†in the Lip Pencil 

Let me know if anyone has any questions~!!

came out awesome.

I changed the title of the thread. Please keep in mind that all thread titles must remain uniform in the FOTD forum. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My parents sent me a very pretty makeup palette from Claire's, it's designed with cute vintagey bows on the outside. I decided to do my eyeshadow, blush, and bronzer from only that set to show them me using just their gift.

Here is an open eye and a closed eye look.

@ymk, you look beautiful, I love it!

@call, I like those colors remind me of a pixie type look

So for the first time I tried fake lashes couldnt really tell I had them on but I wanted to have more of a natural look with them since it was my first time trying them

Eyes

NYX Jumbo pencil in milk

Sugarpill Love+

Sugarpill Buttercupcake

Sugarpill Tako

Sugarpill Afterparty

Maybelline gel liner in black.

Elf Cosmetics eyelashes

Elf Mineral mascara

Lips

OCC Liptar (clear)

Face

Revelon color stay foundation

Elf Cosmetics Blush/bronzer

Sugarpill Dollipop

dc0e43a8.jpg
Idk why they look so uneven in the picture but I swear they aren't NYX liquid blue liner on the bottom lashes Foiled shadow out of the 88 pallette Queen sized mascara Maybeline liner

@callme- love those colors! gorgeous

@rainbowbrite- gorgeous! i LOVEE that yellow! and your hair is so pretty

@piggy- love the blue

@ymk, nice job! @MrsAl, these are good colors on you. They go great with your eye color and skin tone. @Rainbow, you always pull off these bold looks so well, super cute! @Piggydog, the little blue wing is so cute!

Thanks ladies and Tis, yea Im trying out a dark color Im usually with blue an purple hair so its new for me. Kind of hard to get used to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back