FOTD March 23, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning everyone!!! 
smile.gif

Revlon photoready foundation in Vanilla

NYX concealer porcelain

UD afterglow blush quickie

UD shadows in Baked, Verve, Darkhorse, Cobra, & Zephyr

UD liquid liner perversion

Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara

Elf eyebrow kit

Good Morning Amber =) You look awesome with the Urban Decay, it matches your eyes almost perfectly. I tried the Revlon Photoready but it made me look super dusty

I'm pretty sure I failed my chem test yesterday, so I went out and bought a bunch of makeup to make me feel better....

I'm completely in love with the Tarte Matte in Hope lip color. Every time I breathe I breathe in a tiny bit of minty flavor, it moisturizes, and it covers up all the ragged dryness of my lips- it's th only thing so far that has. Ironically, I thought it was going to be too dry...

Aside from that,  I got Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory because I saw it on another pale person and it pretty much rocks. I didn't have to put any sort of powder on over it and I'm not all crazy shiny. I also didn't use any concealer, which looks iffy up close but at this distance the maybelline covers it up well enough.

I used the Coastal Scents Original 88 paleete for the eyes, L'oreal Lineur Intense liner, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara as well.

Thank you!!! 

I don't love the formula of the photoready it is just the palest otc foundation I've found so far so I make it work lol

Retail therapy helps all bad situations 
laughing.gif

I really like this look on you!! I know what you mean by the minty smell my UD rollergirl palette came with a tiny lip gloss that is minty and it tingles when I put it on. Love it 

Originally Posted by ChemicalMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good Morning Amber =) You look awesome with the Urban Decay, it matches your eyes almost perfectly. I tried the Revlon Photoready but it made me look super dusty

I'm pretty sure I failed my chem test yesterday, so I went out and bought a bunch of makeup to make me feel better....

I'm completely in love with the Tarte Matte in Hope lip color. Every time I breathe I breathe in a tiny bit of minty flavor, it moisturizes, and it covers up all the ragged dryness of my lips- it's th only thing so far that has. Ironically, I thought it was going to be too dry...

Aside from that,  I got Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory because I saw it on another pale person and it pretty much rocks. I didn't have to put any sort of powder on over it and I'm not all crazy shiny. I also didn't use any concealer, which looks iffy up close but at this distance the maybelline covers it up well enough.

I used the Coastal Scents Original 88 paleete for the eyes, L'oreal Lineur Intense liner, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara as well.

LOVE the color choices on your eyes! gorgeous

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Morning everyone!!! 
smile.gif

Revlon photoready foundation in Vanilla

NYX concealer porcelain

UD afterglow blush quickie

UD shadows in Baked, Verve, Darkhorse, Cobra, & Zephyr

UD liquid liner perversion

Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara

Elf eyebrow kit

gorgeous love the eye work

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Pure Beige & Honey Beige Mixed

Cheeks: NARS Taj Mahal Blush & Tarte Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer

Eyes: Stila Smudge Pot Barbie (purple pumps)

Lips: Revlon Lip Butters Strawberry Shortcake

@Tis - How is the Maybelline Nude Airfoam? That was the other thing I was considering buying yesterday, but I ended up deciding on the liquid mousse? Your skin always looks great so I can't tell if it's the foundation or just your skin, and the purple liner's awesome!

i LOVE it! with the weather changing and warming up, my skin is less dry and a little more oily, so this one has been working really well. it looks natural too. i originally bought the honey shade but it's a bit too dark and looked kind of muddy on it's own so i bought the pure beige and mixed it & really like the results. The Nude Airfoam is definitely worth picking up if you want natural coverage. i wouldn't recommend it if you're skin is really dry though. & thank you!

@Tis - How is the Maybelline Nude Airfoam? That was the other thing I was considering buying yesterday, but I ended up deciding on the liquid mousse? Your skin always looks great so I can't tell if it's the foundation or just your skin, and the purple liner's awesome!

@Amber, your eyeshadow colos are really gorgeous on you! @Chemical, nothing like a little retail therapy to lift your spirits! Lol Your lip color is so pretty. @Tis, Love your yellow top! Looks fantastic on you. Your blush choice is perfect with it.

Thank you! Retail therapy was quite effective =) @tis- I'll be picking it up next paycheck, although the maybellines are a tiny bit darker than my skin, I'm thinking of mixing them with the nyx concealer...

Back