FOTD - March 24 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Mine isn't so much a FOTD but more about my new hair.

Eyemake up isnt showing up so well but I have Lost on my eyelids and Maybeline Falsies Mascara.

I decided to finally stop dying my hair black and I really wanted to get rid of my grey. My lady talked me into a lightish brown with some highlights and then talked me into letting her straighten it.

I really love it.

Before:

During: ain't it just gorgeous? LOL

After:

Reaction score
Thanks chica! It's still a bit of a shock to go in front of a mirror and see straight hair. But it is growing on me!

Reaction score
The color is gorgeous! It really warms up your complexion. I like it straight but I like it curly too. Looking good girlie.

Reaction score
Thanks ladies! I think I am going to go back and buy the straightner she recommended and product. I think I want to try to keep this look a little longer. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Honey Beige & Pure Beige

MAC My Highland Honey Blush

Eyes: Stila Loves Barbie Purple Pumps Smudge Pot, Mark Get In Line Liquid Liner Black, Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Honey Beige & Pure Beige

MAC My Highland Honey Blush

Eyes: Stila Loves Barbie Purple Pumps Smudge Pot, Mark Get In Line Liquid Liner Black, Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara
I love that blue on you. It really showcases your eye shape. <3

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, Pancua you look much younger with your new hair!
Thanks! I've been dealing with grey hair since I was in my mid 20s. I'm so glad to have found something other than black to deal with it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts