FOTD March 27, 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
35
Decided to do a basic cat eye and bright red lip 


Revlon photoready airbrush mousse makeup vanilla

NYX concealer porcelain

UD blush afterglow

UD shadows cobra, midnight cowgirl, zephyr, and skimp

UD liquid liner zero

NYX brow pen medium

NYX xtreme lip cream Absolute red

Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara



 
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Amber, Love love love the color combination on this one! The pink and red so compliment each other. *edited by mod*

 
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
20,866
Reaction score
1,618
Location
USA
Foundation: MUFE 155 mixed with Manic Panic Gothic White and Coastal Scents mixing base in yellow.

Eyes: BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera palette.

Blush: BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera palette.

Mascara: A Sephora mascara in black (discontinued)

Lips: ELF lip gloss from their warm Little Black Book palette.

 
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
3,873
Reaction score
39
Your lips look awesome, Amber! Both the application and color.

 
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
5
You both look fantastic! Amber, I love the cat eye look and your lipstick is gorgeous. Zadidoll, I really like your Jenni Rivera eyeshadow and blush. I'll have to look into those products.

 
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
35
Originally Posted by LipglossJunket1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amber,

Love love love the color combination on this one! The pink and red so compliment each other.

*edited by mod*
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your lips look awesome, Amber! Both the application and color.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Amber: Yeah you rock that red lip!
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You both look fantastic! Amber, I love the cat eye look and your lipstick is gorgeous. Zadidoll, I really like your Jenni Rivera eyeshadow and blush. I'll have to look into those products.

Thank you all!!! 


 

Latest posts

Top