FOTD: March 4, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Avon Magix Cashmere Foundation Pure Beige

Cheeks: Bare Escentuals Blush Golden Gate

Eyes: Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black & Rimmel Special Eyes Liner

Lips: Avon 10K White Gold Lipstick Glitzy

Woah! This is my fave FOTD of yours! Love it!

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Avon Magix Cashmere Foundation Pure Beige

Cheeks: Bare Escentuals Blush Golden Gate

Eyes: Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black & Rimmel Special Eyes Liner

Lips: Avon 10K White Gold Lipstick Glitzy

Today.  I've worn this shadow duo recently, but it's the only one that struck my fancy today.

L'oreal Hip shadow duo in Flamboyant (my favorite this month, apparently)

Physician's Formula liquid liner

Lash Blast Volume mascara in black

Rosebud Salve

thank you ladies! i decided to use some makeup that i haven't used to a while :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@yousoldtheworld- very pretty. love the purple & gold. how do you like those shadows?

It's the only one I have (of the Hip duos), but I like it alright.  The gold is great, it goes on well, is pretty pigmented and I like the amount of shimmer it has. The purple isn't as good (despite being packaged together), I have to really layer it on in order for it to show up, and I think I would prefer if it had a bit of shimmer like the gold. However, once I get it on, I really like how it looks, and it's fun.  I want to try some more of the Duos and see if the colors are consistently good or not.

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you ladies! i decided to use some makeup that i haven't used to a while :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@yousoldtheworld- very pretty. love the purple & gold. how do you like those shadows?

i've never tried anything from that line...i think i might have to pick one of those duos up 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's the only one I have (of the Hip duos), but I like it alright.  The gold is great, it goes on well, is pretty pigmented and I like the amount of shimmer it has. The purple isn't as good (despite being packaged together), I have to really layer it on in order for it to show up, and I think I would prefer if it had a bit of shimmer like the gold. However, once I get it on, I really like how it looks, and it's fun.  I want to try some more of the Duos and see if the colors are consistently good or not.

I have two of the duos and I find that the darker colours in the two I have need to be packed on and blended really well. The lighter colours blend easier and go on easier and are very pigmented. I think they are worth it overall. I would suggest using the darker colour first and then blending the lighter colour in afterwards depending on the style and look you are going for. I found that when I did it in reverse order it would turn out better.

Latest posts

Back