FOTD May 12, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
I used all new products today (minus the mascara).  I layered on some extra blush so it would show up for the picture, because I really love this blush but it's hard to photograph! Forgive the sloppy application and bit of crease under my eye, damned shimmery eye cream...

Face: Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream (I only got a tiny amount so it is a very, very thin layer).

Cheeks: Hot Mama blush by theBalm (LOVE.  Very hard to photograph, though, so I tried to pile on some extra! It's a pretty, slightly shimmery peachy color).

Eyes: stila sparkle waterproof liner in curacao (top and bottom)

Revlon cream shadow quad in coastal blues (just the two silvery shades)...more subtle than they look in the photo and better blended.

The Falsies Flared mascara

Lips:   theBalm staniac lip and cheek stain in Beauty Queen

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love the liner on you!
Thanks! Normally woudln't wear it on the bottom but I was bored and figured, why not? haha.

Plus I was going to my little sister's baby shower and it's a boy, so I figured that gave me an excuse to be obnoxiously blue. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

love the blue liner! looks great on you! & your skin is flawless

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used all new products today (minus the mascara).  I layered on some extra blush so it would show up for the picture, because I really love this blush but it's hard to photograph! Forgive the sloppy application and bit of crease under my eye, damned shimmery eye cream...

Face: Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream (I only got a tiny amount so it is a very, very thin layer).

Cheeks: Hot Mama blush by theBalm (LOVE.  Very hard to photograph, though, so I tried to pile on some extra! It's a pretty, slightly shimmery peachy color).

Eyes: stila sparkle waterproof liner in curacao (top and bottom)

Revlon cream shadow quad in coastal blues (just the two silvery shades)...more subtle than they look in the photo and better blended.

The Falsies Flared mascara

Lips:   theBalm staniac lip and cheek stain in Beauty Queen

face: MAC Matchmaster Foundation 5.0

Cheeks: Tarte Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer & MAC Mineralize Blush Giggly

Eyes: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline & Avon Superextend Extreme Mascara

Lips: MAC Lipglass Nitrolious

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

face: MAC Matchmaster Foundation 5.0

Cheeks: Tarte Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer & MAC Mineralize Blush Giggly

Eyes: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline & Avon Superextend Extreme Mascara

Lips: MAC Lipglass Nitrolious

GORGEOUS! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

tis you look gorgeous! I so wish I could pull off that lip color!

And thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've never had really major skin problems, but I get monthly hormonal breakouts and occasional stress ones, and I swear the combination of the Juice Beauty cleanser and moisturizer with the Shea Terra rose hips black soap used as a mask every other day has worked wonders for me!

Yousoldtheworld - I love your makeup! You have the prettiest eye color, and the blue liner really shows your eyes off.

Tismama - Your lip color is beautiful! I've heard great things about the Lipglass line. I love the picture of you and the adorable sweet little girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Yousoldtheworld: That eye liner really goes well with your eye color. Very natural looking with your nude lip. Pretty!

Tismama: I think this is the best look I have seen on you. Very pretty girl!

Latest posts

Back