FOTD May 17, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just snapped a picture of my eye makeup today since I had a dermatologist appointment and didn't wear anything on my face.

NYX concealer porcelain

UD liners Ransom and Perversion

UD shadows Gravity, Zephyr, & Cobra

L'Oreal voluminous carbon black mascara

@Amber, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Today I wanted to do something so bright and spring related. Well I went over board and it looks like spring exploded on my face. BUT I LOVE IT :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PRODUCTS USED:

-Nyx white primer

-Sugarpill's midori, buttercupcake, and afterparty.

-Glamour doll eyes's Veteran. 

-Kat von D's Black Metal Love Liner

-Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara

I love both of these looks!

@BeautyxFiend I wouldn't say Spring exploded all over your face. It looks more like Spring very gently landed right where it was supposed to be! It's a bold look that I'm not sure I could pull off, but on you it looks amazing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Amber I love the purple-ish color you used. Very flattering with your eyes!

@amber- your eyes are gorgeous! love the purple

@beautyx- love the colorful eyes

mac matchmaster foundation 5.0

cheeks: bronzer, peach highlighter & pink blush from mark showcase color & clutch

eyes: mac eye kohl teddy (top & bottom), eyeshadows from mark color and clutch

Thank you everyone!!! 
smile.gif

@Tismama I love what you used on your cheeks it suits your complexions perfectly!

@Beautyx The colors you used are so awesome!!!!

Not sure if this is the right place to post? I hope so :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The lighting's not the best, I apologize!

face: hard candy skin perfecting primer, rimmel pressed powder in translucent (even though the lights make me look shiny)

eyes: maybelline eyestudio gel liner in black on lid, mac satin taupe all over lid, sketch in outer 3rd of eye and into the crease, sable to blend above the crease, vanilla for highlight.

lips: sonia kashuk lip definer in nude, elf lip conditioning balm

Latest posts

Back