FOTD May 28, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just dyed my hair pink again!!! 
laughing.gif

Loreal Sultry Ravens Gaze eyeshadow palette and blush

Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain Crush

NYC concealer porcelain

Amber, I absolutely love your photos! You are so beautiful and your makeup is perfection!

Cool hair!!! If you don't mind my noseyness-what do you do for a living? I've always wondered what people with awesomely funky hair do for a work! 

Originally Posted by Beauty India /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pink colour is looking fab on you.I would love to try this one out.But i'm afraid of using it as coloring leads to fall of hair.
The first time I had my hair done at a salon with permanent color (dyeing it dark red) it broke off from my chest up to my chin. Idk what it is but I can NOT use harsh chemicals on my hair. The dyes I use now are semi permanent vegetable based and actually condition my hair as I use them. I can leave it on my head for 5 hours with absolutely no damage. It's similar to staining your hair with like koolaide mixed with conditioner haha

Originally Posted by ShawnL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amber, I absolutely love your photos! You are so beautiful and your makeup is perfection!
Aww thank you so much!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer Nall /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cool hair!!! If you don't mind my noseyness-what do you do for a living? I've always wondered what people with awesomely funky hair do for a work! 
Your totally fine! I worked hard for a few years as an optometric technician with my natural blonde hair until I could afford to buy a house and pay it off. I ended up getting a steal in the bad economy and got my place for $30,000 (it was $180k in 2006). Once I didn't have any rent or mortgage to pay, my car was paid off, etc I quit my job, dyed my hair, and went into business myself doing odd and end jobs that make me happy. I mainly do domestic and exotic petsitting (I love animals), but I also make and sell artsy stuff 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first time I had my hair done at a salon with permanent color (dyeing it dark red) it broke off from my chest up to my chin. Idk what it is but I can NOT use harsh chemicals on my hair. The dyes I use now are semi permanent vegetable based and actually condition my hair as I use them. I can leave it on my head for 5 hours with absolutely no damage. It's similar to staining your hair with like koolaide mixed with conditioner haha

Aww thank you so much!! 
laughing.gif

Your totally fine! I worked hard for a few years as an optometric technician with my natural blonde hair until I could afford to buy a house and pay it off. I ended up getting a steal in the bad economy and got my place for $30,000 (it was $180k in 2006). Once I didn't have any rent or mortgage to pay, my car was paid off, etc I quit my job, dyed my hair, and went into business myself doing odd and end jobs that make me happy. I mainly do domestic and exotic petsitting (I love animals), but I also make and sell artsy stuff 
smile.gif
Too cool! Way to go! Not many people can say they do what they love! 

Back