FOTD November 15th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

FOTD from yesterday...

FACE: MAC Prep+prime face, MAC select tint SPF 15 in NC40 mixed in equal portions with MAC mineralize satinfinish in NC 37; MAC concealer in NC35, MAC studio fix powder, Stila convertible color in gerbera on cheeks; with the blush from the smashbox platinum surge collection on top.

EYES: UDPP. I used all the 4 colors from the eyeshadow quad from smashbox/ platinum surge set. The lightest color on the brow bone, the shimmery sandy-brown color on the lid, the dark brown on the crease and outer lid, and the purple on the outer lid. Eyes were lines with Stila eye khol pencil in tiger eye. Mascara was Maybelline define-a-lash. On eyebrows, I had Anastasia clear brow gel and Anastasia brow poder in brunette.

LIPS: Smashbox lipstick in socialite, and the darker lipgloss from Smashbox platinum surge set.

turtleneck1.jpg

turtleneck2.jpg

turtleneck_eye1.jpg

turtleneck_eye2.jpg

loving the lips! I might have to buy myself some of that stuff. Very pretty.

The eyeshadow colours look gorgeous on you too

WOW... utterly beautiful, Thais...

Here's mine... and probably last for a while

Products...

Smashbox PhotoFinish

Revlon Colorstay foundation - #250 fresh beige

Cover Girl face powder - buff beige

Loreal Wear Infinite eye shadow - #114

L'Oreal HIP shadow - Bright Shadow Duo - Showy - peacock blue

Maybelline Full N Soft mascara - Base

Jane Blue mascara - top coat

Maybelline Eye Express liquid liner

L'Oreal Colour Rich #750 Plum Brulee

Blush - Cover Girl Cheekers... #145 RCK N RSE

Karren

2029485460_7011468eab.jpg

2029485480_c1dd1b0521.jpg

2029485522_e41a368d95.jpg

heres mine!!(excuse the hair in first pic..they were wet as i had just taken bath!!)

7wzo2mx.jpg

7xwg1p3.jpg

6xt2hx0.jpg

All 3 of you, beautiful eyes. Karren, that blue-green is a great color for you.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif What colors did you use Masad? sorry..i forgot to mentioned what i used :-s
it was MAc nylon for highlight and half of lid an crease!!

then i used NYX trio Shangri-La ..orange as a base with the lighter color on top..it turned out amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg
biggrin.gif

it gave a very neutral ..a bit glittery look!!
biggrin.gif

and that NYX trio orange under my eyez also!!

and MAC fluidline and MAC eye khol pencil "fascinating" under the liner wing!!

yup..thats about it
glasses.gif

Hey, yea my pictures are reallllllyyyy crappy today, but it was my first time using Mi'Lady so I figured I'd post anyways!

I used:

Cinema Secrets foundation in 501

MAC Blot powder in Medium

MAC blush in Dollymix

Mi'Lady eyeshadow

Some other MAC eyeshadow to highlight(too lazy to go look lol)

L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black

MAC Viva Glam Lip palette in cool

milady2.jpg

milady1.jpg

milady3.jpg

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello everybody!FOTD from yesterday...

Very pretty, Thais!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by masad /img/forum/go_quote.gif heres mine!!(excuse the hair in first pic..they were wet as i had just taken bath!!) That's really nice!

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, yea my pictures are reallllllyyyy crappy today, but it was my first time using Mi'Lady so I figured I'd post anyways! Gorgeous, girl! I'm jealous because your red & purple look today turned out LOADS better than mine did! LOL

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, yea my pictures are reallllllyyyy crappy today, but it was my first time using Mi'Lady so I figured I'd post anyways! Wish I looked that crappy all the time!!! lol Ya look fantastic!!!

Originally Posted by masad /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry..i forgot to mentioned what i used :-s
it was MAc nylon for highlight and half of lid an crease!!

then i used NYX trio Shangri-La ..orange as a base with the lighter color on top..it turned out amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg
biggrin.gif

it gave a very neutral ..a bit glittery look!!
biggrin.gif

and that NYX trio orange under my eyez also!!

and MAC fluidline and MAC eye khol pencil "fascinating" under the liner wing!!

yup..thats about it
glasses.gif

I like it, Pretty!

Latest posts

Back