FOTD November 8th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! I really have a thing for pink StereoXgirl! I love it.

Arc En Ciel ~ love it, matches your name...rainbow =)

Entipy - nice colors!

ArcEnCiel - that turquoise looks amazing with purple, and you carry off bright eyeshadow so well

Entipy - I love the liner, the colours are so pretty and autumnal on you! love it

Shaundra - my absolute favourite colour. it must have looked so good with your blonde hair!

everyone used such bright pretty colours today. Hmm I wonder what colours I should use? you guys are such an inspiration

Looking good ladies.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cool, ladies!!!
smile.gif

Here's my EOTD. I just used my camcorder, so the shots didn't turn out so great. The colors are off.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...thdale5k-5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...thdale5k-4.jpg

MAC Royal Assets Cool Palette:

"Medallion" and "Trophy Pink"

L'Oreal HIP Mascara

NYC Black Pencil

Pretty!

It´s actually the FOTD from last night. During my last photoshoot the MA used corner lashes from Diane Brill on me, and I got to keep them yay. I still can´t master using a full strip of lashes, but the corner lashes seem to work just fine

FACE:

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Blushcreme Lilicent, MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES

MAC MSF Shimpagne, Manhattan e/s in grey, MAC Carbon e/s, MAC Technakohl Liner Graphblack.

Astor Brow Pencil, Diane Brill lashes, Nivea Double Black Lash Designer mascara (Love!)

LIPS

Chanel Glossimer in Sesame (also a gift from the MA at that shoot, she let me have it cause it´s almost empty lol)

cornerlashes1.jpg

gorgeous andi. I don't think I've seen corner lashes here.. they look great on you, I might have to see if I can find some

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif It´s actually the FOTD from last night. During my last photoshoot the MA used corner lashes from Diane Brill on me, and I got to keep them yay. I still can´t master using a full strip of lashes, but the corner lashes seem to work just fine
FACE:

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Blushcreme Lilicent, MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES

MAC MSF Shimpagne, Manhattan e/s in grey, MAC Carbon e/s, MAC Technakohl Liner Graphblack.

Astor Brow Pencil, Diane Brill lashes, Nivea Lash Designer mascara (Love!)

LIPS

Chanel Glossimer in Sesame (also a gift from the MA at that shoot, she let me have it cause it´s almost empty lol)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...nerlashes1.jpg

Pretty!.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous! I really have a thing for pink StereoXgirl! I love it. Arc En Ciel ~ love it, matches your name...rainbow =)

Entipy - nice colors!

lol, you are the first person to recognize the name as rainbow. Bravo a la francophone! J'adore la langue française.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif ArcEnCiel - that turquoise looks amazing with purple, and you carry off bright eyeshadow so well
Entipy - I love the liner, the colours are so pretty and autumnal on you! love it

Shaundra - my absolute favourite colour. it must have looked so good with your blonde hair!

everyone used such bright pretty colours today. Hmm I wonder what colours I should use? you guys are such an inspiration

Thanks very much. I saw it in the Sephora catalog and said, geez, why didn't I think of that before?
Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif It´s actually the FOTD from last night. During my last photoshoot the MA used corner lashes from Diane Brill on me, and I got to keep them yay. I still can´t master using a full strip of lashes, but the corner lashes seem to work just fine
FACE:

EYES

Astor Brow Pencil, Diane Brill lashes, Nivea Lash Designer mascara (Love!)

LIPS

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...nerlashes1.jpg

Pretty andi!

Good job girls!!!

Andi that foundation does look great on you!!!! But what doesn't look great on you anyways?
biggrin.gif

Back