FOTD October 18th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, let's see what I have to say about this look today.

• I love Blackberry! What a gorgeous color!!
    biggrin.gif
    It's not at all what I expected, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!
  • I've got the damn Julie Crease Wings going on today. *sigh*
  • The Black Cherry isn't really the purple color it appears to be on the banana in these pictures. It turned that color when I applied/blended Whisper Opal. It's pretty, but it's not the true Black Cherry color. LOL.
  • I feel like I'm in a sort of rut with how/where I apply my colors, but my brushes just keep doing it that way...

I think that's about it. LOL. Y'all let me know what you think!

all M*A*D Minerals unless specified

FACE:

primer - Fyrinnae Rice Powder Primer

concealer - Medium

foundations - Natural Medium and Natural Medium Tan

finisher - Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - Berry Spice

EYES:

UDPP

e/s - Blackberry - lid, lower lashline

e/s - Black Cherry - crease, banana

e/s - Whisper Opal - highlight

brows - Maybelline Expert Eyes pencil in Blonde and Great Lash mascara in Clear

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - E.L.F. Moisture-Care: Natural Blush

209768247-M.jpg

209768200-M.jpg

209768063-M.jpg

209768030-M.jpg

209768275-M.jpg

209768342-M.jpg

Finally, some natural light pictures:

209768536-M.jpg

I'm watching you! mwa ha ha ha

209768469-M.jpg

Thanks so much for looking! (I'm not stoned -- I'm just drawn that way.)

209768137-M.jpg

Gallery Link: Julie's Piccies - powered by SmugMug

Julie, Very pretty colors today. I love it as always. Now you have me wanting this Lipgloss. Love the color.

Very pretty as always Entipy!

I don't have time to post everything I used, I gotta get to class lol but if you want to know I'll post it later!

Ughh..so I decided to try Loreals True Match Foundation and I guess i got the wrong color b/c my skin looks soo pink and shitty
frown.gif
Any recommendations on drugstore foundation that provides medium coverage? I'm going back today and exchange it for something else..

Sorry for the crappy pics!! O and I actually wore lipstick today lol

pinkgrey3.jpg

pinkgrey4.jpg

pinkgray2.jpg

pinkgrey1.jpg

I really like the colors you used, Jlowe. I did not know that you could take drugstore makup back once it has been tested.

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the colors you used, Jlowe. I did not know that you could take drugstore makup back once it has been tested. You can't everywhere but at RiteAid you can as long as you have the receipt!!!

Thanks so much, everybody!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't have time to post everything I used, I gotta get to class lol but if you want to know I'll post it later! Ughh..so I decided to try Loreals True Match Foundation and I guess i got the wrong color b/c my skin looks soo pink and shitty
frown.gif
Any recommendations on drugstore foundation that provides medium coverage? I'm going back today and exchange it for something else..

Sorry for the crappy pics!! O and I actually wore lipstick today lol

jlowe - You rock my socks, man. LOL. Your looks are always so awesome!! (I still wish you'd do more without the fake lashes, but... they're your eyes, after all! LOL) As far as foundation.. have you ever thought of trying minerals?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL @ I'm not stoned. Hehehehe. I was wondering if anyone would even notice that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey guys!
I wasn't done with my makeup when my camera battery run out.

Very pretty!!!
smile.gif

Entipy, your eyes look absolutely stunning! So pretty!

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ..so I decided to try Loreals True Match Foundation and I guess i got the wrong color b/c my skin looks soo pink and shitty
frown.gif
Any recommendations on drugstore foundation that provides medium coverage? ...O and I actually wore lipstick today lolhttp://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../pinkgrey3.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../pinkgrey4.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../pinkgray2.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../pinkgrey1.jpg

Try CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup. It's creamy consistancy covers well, I like it alot. And I *really* like your lipstick!
smile.gif

Good jobs gals!

Very pretty ladies!!

Reese - You cracked me up the way you titled your pics!!

Latest posts

Back