FOTD - October 22, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow love the boldness of thos colors and envy u u pull off ur looks so well!!!celly u look fag as always!!!

Lmao. I had to laugh at the "Fag" part. Thanks, girlies...
Anders, I used [so much for basic makeup, haha]:

Benefit High Brow

Benefit Moon Beam as base

Mac's Retrospeck on lid

Mac's Honesty on crease

Mac's Shroom on brow bone and lower lash line

MAX Factor Mascara

Prestige Liquid eyeliner

I gotta say, I saw your video tut a while back Anders and used that mascara technique you applied - loved it so I tried it for the first time.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lmao. I had to laugh at the "Fag" part. Thanks, girlies...
Anders, I used [so much for basic makeup, haha]:

Benefit High Brow

Benefit Moon Beam as base

Mac's Retrospeck on lid

Mac's Honesty on crease

Mac's Shroom on brow bone and lower lash line

MAX Factor Mascara

Prestige Liquid eyeliner

I gotta say, I saw your video tut a while back Anders and used that mascara technique you applied - loved it so I tried it for the first time.

Ha, I already thought you used Shroom. I love it, it´s one of my favorite basic MAC e/s.Glad you like my mascara technique! I would like my eyes to be more of a cat shape so that´s why I do it.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I gotta say, I saw your video tut a while back Anders and used that mascara technique you applied - loved it so I tried it for the first time. Can somebody link this? I wanna see!!

It's been a minute since I've done a FOTD...I've missed seeing you beauties. So here I am. If I don't put these up first thing in the morning, I forget the names of the shadows...LOL. I do know that I am wearing L'Oreal Wet Slicks gloss in Tangerine and Maybelle Copper Cabana bronzer.

fotd10222.jpg

fotd10223.jpg

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's been a minute since I've done a FOTD...I've missed seeing you beauties. Hey!! Lookin' great! I surely have missed seeing your fab face!
biggrin.gif

Celly...You have the most devious little smile..hahah. But sister, you need more blush! With cheeks like that I'd be piling it on. LOL

Eyecandy...I miss your face too. You look great!

Andi - Aaa..nope..I used Paula Dorf for cheeks... They are naturally rosy..but not THAT rosy
smile.gif
unless i'm drinking alcohol then Ayup
smile.gif

Celly, I always love your hair! Beautiful smile too!

Diva, I love your fotd's! You look great!

Cellers...A deep coral color would look HOT on you. Or even a red blush, but a warmer red.

Here's mine..

Face: Revlon TM

Lips: Benefit Lane Change Lipstick w/ Kiss Me Gloss

Cheeks: Benefit "I lotused you looking" blush

Eyes: MAC PLatinum Pigment, Benefit Babecakes Liner and Blacktrack.

100_5699.jpg

100_5702.jpg

Eww...there is eyeliner in my eye..ack.

awesome colors jlowe86!

gorgeous celly!

nice lummerz!

gorgeous EyeCandyDiva!

wonderful BeneBaby i love the lipcolor!

Jlowe86: You rock bright eyeshadow so well!

Celly: You certainly are gorgeous!

Lummerz: Pretty
smile.gif

Eyecandy: I love that lipcolor on you!

Benebaby: Beautiful as always!

Latest posts

Back