FOTD October 23rd, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
YAY I have a FOTD! I bet you guys don't even remember how I look like --> it's been so long!!!

This is my first time using Photobucket so I hope it works!

I used:

FACE: Quo primer, MUFE Mat Velvet foundation, MUFE Duo Mat Powder, Tarte Park Ave princess bronzer, Bobbi Brown pot rouge for lips and cheeks in Powder pink, then I put the blush from LORAC's snake palette on top, and then MAC MSF in New Vegas on top of the blush. I also did a quick sweep of MAC in Gold Spill all over my face and MAC MSF in Shimpagne on top of my cheekbones (I LOVE MSFs!!!!)
smile.gif

EYES: MAC Stilife paint and Fawntastic CCB; MAC e/s in shroom all over lid; then MAC pigment in Sunny Daze on lid; MAC pigment in chocolate brown on outer 1/3 of the lid and crease. I lined my eyes with Bobbi Brown chocolate shimmer ink gel eyeliner; and used Maybelline Lash stylist Mascara. On my brows I had Smashbox brow wax; and the powder from Benefit browzings in dark.

Lips: Smashbox lipstick in Socialite, then MAC Pink clash lipgloss on top.

Phew! That was a lot of makeup! LOL

Thais1.jpg

Thais2.jpg

Thais3.jpg

Thais4.jpg

Thaiseye.jpg

TJ1.jpg

TJ2.jpg

EDIT: Thanks to Ricci I was able to resize the pics! YAY Thanks girl!

I realized we have to scroll to the right in order to see the full pics. Argh. I am so dumb. I promise I will try to resize it next time!!!!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice! I Pm'ed u Thanks!! I will try again!
smile.gif

Beautiful!!!

Here's mine

I actually used really light colors today on my eyes, it looks so much softer than what I normally do. I was hard to take pictures that actually show the colors

I used:

CG Trublend Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Finishing Powder

CG Refined Rose blush trio

L'Oreal Hip cream e/l

MAC Gesso e/s

MAC Carbon e/s

Some random purple from Rimmel

Leishi White Shimmer

MOD fake lashes

Milani pink e/s on my lips mixed with some unknown pink gloss

whitepurple2.jpg

whitepurple.jpg

whitepurple5.jpg

whitepurple4.jpg

Thais! Yay! I always love your FOTDs, you look beautiful and radiant as always! You know, you and Becky got me on the MMU kick a long while ago! Thanks!
applaus.gif

JLowe, your style is awesome. How do you think of all these different combination ideas? You never have the same kind of look twice, that takes alot of creativity.

Gosh both of you girls are so pretty, I don't think I even want to post mine now!

Ok so here's mine and I have a HUGEEE zit on my cheek, how lovely. So I used flash and only have 1 full face pic. I wanted to show you guys my new contacts! =] *Don't mind the new bangs, I hate them.*
frown.gif

Clinique Dewy Smooth foundation.

Elizabeth Arden Pink Star blush.

Mac Lightscapade MSF.

Almay Blemish Healing powder.

Mac Sliversmith MES duo. [both sides]

Mac Sliver Ring eyeshadow.

Mac Blue Storm eyeshadow.

Mac Feline eyeliner.

Shiseido The Makeup lash primer.

Loreal Telescopic masacra.

Mac Long Stem Rose Slimshine.

[Alexander McQueen for Mac] White Magic lipglass. [LOVE]

blue.JPG

blue2.JPG

blue3.JPG

Everyone looks lovely today, I would be interested to know how long it takes you to put on your FOTDs?

Latest posts

Back