FOTD -October 3rd, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OOPS!!! I didn't realize this was supposed to go in the other thread! SORRY!!!!Just joined and figured I'd post my first FOTD
smile.gif
If you can't tell, I love leopard print!!!

This is awesome!!
biggrin.gif
Very very cool!

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy....wow nice job..i love that colour combination...it looks really good Thank you, emih!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy you look like a movie star!
wink.gif
Awww... Thanks, Sheikah! I missed you!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, I'm really happy I got to see how those shadow combos look on someone's eyes instead of just in the pan; I've been really scared of using them myself because I wasn't so sure they'd look good, but they look great!
smile.gif
Thanks! Glad I could help somehow.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very first one.Also im starting out very simple. This is my everyday look, which consist of some concealer, face powder and thick black eyeliner, sometimes i wing it out at the end to give it a cat eye look. Sometimes even a smokey look. Im very suprised by this powder, it gave me an instant air-brushed look. But it only comes in colors for ethnic women, but its still beautiful. Everything here can be found in CVS, RITE aid, Or Avon.

You look fabulous!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Face: Revlon TMCheeks: Stila Blush in..???

Lips: MAC Prize Shine Chromeglass

Eyes: MAC Lovely Lily Pigment on lid. MAC Shady Lady in Crease. MAC blacktrack fluidline. LAsh Stylist.

Awesome, as always, Bene!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Judica /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello everyone
smile.gif

My name is Jude and this is my first FOTD here. Thank you for looking!

Pretty!!

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, I really like your contrasting colors! Thanks so much.
smile.gif

WOW, you all did great FOTD's yesterday. I am loving everyones looks. I love it when the FOTD section is so active. I did not wear any makeup yesterday. I was cleaning all day and I am again today so no makeup for me. I can not wait to get my new makeup and do a couple of FOTD soon though.

wow, im in love with all of the looks today!! seriously,

ash, beautiful as always

jlowe-super stunning, love the print you did
smile.gif

mindy- the lips are fabulous!

utmostrose- gorgeous

insensitive- so pretty!!

manda- hot hot hot

judica- whoa-so hot

entipy, beautifuLL

all of you rock!!
wink.gif