FOTD - October 5th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
909
Reaction score
0
The song was in my head, so it gets the honor of title today. LOL. That also happens to be the online name Jake often goes by and the name I first called him, "Bo."
smile.gif


My eye process this morning was so damn complicated! I was experimenting with shade sticks and colors --- turned out alright, I suppose. Y'all let me know what you think.
smile.gif


TGIF!! Y'all have a great weekend!!!

FACE:

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - Monave: Sandra

finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - EDM: B&B and Natural

EYES:

UDPP

Jane Colorstick: My Boyfriend (black) - inner corner lid, lower lashline

MAC Paintpot: Greenstroke - rest of lid

e/s - Splash Eye Sparkle: Silver Wave - over My Boyfriend on lid and lower lashline

e/s - L'Oreal HIP: Forgiving (the brown color) - over Greenstroke

e/s - L'Oreal HIP: Mischief (the dark blue) - crease, outer v, banana (over Dreamworld)

Jane Colorstick: Dreamworld (silver) - banana, highlight

e/s - EDM: Floating Feathers - highlight (over Dreamworld)

brows - Prestige Browliner in Blond, Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Clear

mascara - Maybelline Sky High Curves: Very Black

LIPS:

l/g - E.L.F. Moisture-Care: Pink Lemonade (different from the other - don't know what version because they don't PUT that on the gloss. Dummies)

204246239-M.jpg


204246101-M.jpg


204246136-M.jpg


204246163-M.jpg


204246183-M.jpg


204246298-M.jpg


Natural Light

204246405-M.jpg


204246343-M.jpg


GAH! I hate it when the smooches are blurry, and I don't understand. *SIGH*

Thanks for looking, though!!

204246050-M.jpg


Gallery Link: Julie's Piccies - powered by SmugMug

 
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
2,199
Reaction score
2
I love the color combo and that lip gloss looks really pretty on you.

 
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Love the colors together!!

MY FOTD is a lot less bright than I'm used to
smile.gif
lol

I don't know why, but I had a hard time taking good pictures today..

I used:

CG Trublend Foundation in Ivory

Physicians Formula Mineral Makeup Power in Translucent/Light

CG Instant Cheekbones Blush (3 color compact, I can't find the names)

Almay Intense I-Color Trio for Greens (the mint color)

Bed Head Cyberoptics eyeshadow in Teal

Loreal's Hip Intensity Pigment in Mesmerizing

Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black

Mod Lashes Fake Eyelashes

Maybelline Lipshine in Clear Cut Diamonds

darkgreen1.jpg


darkgreen2.jpg


darkgreen3.jpg


 
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
909
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice job and your last picture always cracks me up! Hehehe. Thank you!!
smile.gif


Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love the colors together!!MY FOTD is a lot less bright than I'm used to
smile.gif
lol

I don't know why, but I had a hard time taking good pictures today..

Love it! It looks great!!
smile.gif
And thanks!
wink.gif
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
841
Reaction score
1
WOW - you ladies look amazing!

Entipy, the blue/brown combo looks so rich and gorgeous on you! Quick question - what's the "banana?" I haven't heard that term before (I'm out of the loop, apparently.)

And jlowe86, this is a really pretty look on you. Softer, yes, but still high impact. I love your hair, btw!!

-b.

 
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Thanks entippy and everyone else!!!!

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW - you ladies look amazing!
And jlowe86, this is a really pretty look on you. Softer, yes, but still high impact. I love your hair, btw!!

-b.

Thanks so much, I do like the softer look!
smile.gif
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,809
Reaction score
0
Lookin great ladies! Here's mine! All Everyday Minerals- cypress eyeshadow, back to school + waffle cone blush, pots and pans as lip color.



 
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
909
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, the blue/brown combo looks so rich and gorgeous on you! Quick question - what's the "banana?" I haven't heard that term before (I'm out of the loop, apparently.) Thank you!!
biggrin.gif
Well, the term "banana" is one that another lady uses on a different MU website. It's the area just above the crease but not quite the highlight. Like... the bottom of the eyebrow bone or something? I don't think you're out of the loop, necessarily... she's the only one I've ever seen use that term. I just grabbed it because it actually IS a different area of my eye than my "crease," and I like to be specific.
smile.gif


Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lookin great ladies! Here's mine! All Everyday Minerals- cypress eyeshadow, back to school + waffle cone blush, pots and pans as lip color. Very pretty!! Don't you just luuuurrrve Waffle Cone?
wink.gif
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
796
Reaction score
2
You all look amazing, ladies!!!

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you!!
biggrin.gif
Well, the term "banana" is one that another lady uses on a different MU website. It's the area just above the crease but not quite the highlight. Like... the bottom of the eyebrow bone or something? I don't think you're out of the loop, necessarily... she's the only one I've ever seen use that term. I just grabbed it because it actually IS a different area of my eye than my "crease," and I like to be specific.
smile.gif


Very pretty!! Don't you just luuuurrrve Waffle Cone?
wink.gif


Entipy, I love the sparkly shadows you used!!! I haven't heard of the term "banana" either. I always just thought of it as "lower browbone"...haha. I like "banana" better!
smile.gif


 
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
5,060
Reaction score
2
Very pretty! I love the funny face you're making in the last picture.

 
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
LASH LOVE!

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love the colors together!!MY FOTD is a lot less bright than I'm used to
smile.gif
lol

I don't know why, but I had a hard time taking good pictures today..

I used:

CG Trublend Foundation in Ivory

Physicians Formula Mineral Makeup Power in Translucent/Light

CG Instant Cheekbones Blush (3 color compact, I can't find the names)

Almay Intense I-Color Trio for Greens (the mint color)

Bed Head Cyberoptics eyeshadow in Teal

Loreal's Hip Intensity Pigment in Mesmerizing

Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black

Mod Lashes Fake Eyelashes

Maybelline Lipshine in Clear Cut Diamonds

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...darkgreen1.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...darkgreen2.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...darkgreen3.jpg

 

Latest posts

Top