FOTD - September 11, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did this last night at 3am not one of my best.I was So tired & couldnt sleep. Found this on a face chart too. Club & Satin Taupe with Phloof as a highlight. Graphic brown fluidline. Hip percious lipgloss. I think i should have used shroom as a highlight and my liner could have been better.

Fake smile!
biggrin.gif

100_6543.jpg

100_6541.jpg

100_6539.jpg

100_6538.jpg

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Michal. LOl i hate my teeth. but they're straight and white...and look normal to me lol

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif they arent that white. i need some of those strips. lol my teeth aren't perfect either,...in terms of straightnessbut i am lucky though...they are pearly white even though i smoke drink coffee and eat junk food all day evry day

a good tip is:using baking soda, listerine AND toothpaste (Colgat is the best) each time you brush...and it helps that i scrub really hard lol

it works really well...and brushing your gums and tongue and the roof of your mouth (i forget to do it and force myself) ugh i sound like a dental expert lmao

Okay, I'm going to be totally honest here Ash. Don't take offense.

I really think you should smile more... when you close your mouth - you look pissy all the time and doesn't flatter much. Be happy... haha.
biggrin.gif

You look great Ashlee! I might have to use that e/s combo tonight when we go out to dinner!

Ashley you look great hun!

I tried out my new Amber Lights today
smile.gif

Face:

BM everything!

MAC Gold Spill & Northern Light

Eyes:

Lid - Amber Lights

Crease - Coco pigment (I LOVE THIS TO DEATH)

Highlight - Provence pigment

Lips:

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine

Attachment 35995

Attachment 35996

Latest posts

Back