FOTD - September 11, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face: Revlon TM

Cheeks: MAC Coy and MAC Pearl Blossom

Eyes: Milani shadow...forgot the name? Blacktrack fluidline, lash stylist

Lips: Duwop Anti-Venom Lipstick

100_5211.jpg

100_5209.jpg

Ashlee, I love you in neutrals!!! I already have Satin Taupe on my to-buy list. And I agree with everyone, smiling makes you even prettier

Manders, can you explain to me how you make your eye makeup so damn great looking by only using ONE e/s?? Whenever I only use one e/s color and it´s a darker one the color just looks flat and lacks dimension..can´t really explain.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manders, can you explain to me how you make your eye makeup so damn great looking by only using ONE e/s?? I know! Isn't it just divine how she always looks so good with one shadow? 'Manda's is always superbly blended and faded going upwards towards the brow, I've noticed. That is an art I have yet to perfect, LOL. That's why my monotone e/s looks so dead, there is no fluid gradation like hers. I always have to cop it with two shadows.

Im a little late but i wanted to post since i havent in a while

AHH ignore the psycho eyebrows i just noticed them

(MAC unless stated otherwise)

Face:

Dream Matte Mousse in Cocoa

Deep Dark MSF

Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Global Glow MSF

Eyes:

UDPP

Teal Pigment

Rushmetal Pigment

UD Oil Slick

Phloof! E/S

Studio Gear Champagne Star Dust

Stila Smudge Pots

L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

Lips:

Touch L/S

Technobeet Chromeglass

P9110263.jpg

P9110264.jpg

P9110268.jpg

P9110271.jpg

P9110273.jpg

any CC is welcome!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ashlee, I love you in neutrals!!! I already have Satin Taupe on my to-buy list. And I agree with everyone, smiling makes you even prettier
Manders, can you explain to me how you make your eye makeup so damn great looking by only using ONE e/s?? Whenever I only use one e/s color and it´s a darker one the color just looks flat and lacks dimension..can´t really explain.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know! Isn't it just divine how she always looks so good with one shadow? 'Manda's is always superbly blended and faded going upwards towards the brow, I've noticed. That is an art I have yet to perfect, LOL. That's why my monotone e/s looks so dead, there is no fluid gradation like hers. I always have to cop it with two shadows. Thanks Ladies!! I wish I was holding some amazing secret..but I am not.I use the MAC 242 brush to pack shadow on the lid. Then I blend with the 224. That's it. I will be doing a video tutorial soon. Maybe that will help show how I blend. I will do a one shadow tutorial.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehe have u thought about being a dentist? no lol its not that i'm into teeth i'm ijust passionate about whatever it is that i care about which includes my physical appearancebecause of that...i go the extra mile when it comes to:

hygeine

hairstyling

makeup application

skincare

exercise

eating

etc...etc...

Here's my FOTD with the birthday girl! She's 3 y.o. today! I'll post pics of her "party" in a bit. (Blending looks SO off in the closed eyes pic!)

MAC All That Glitters (all over)

MAC Bronze (over ATG)

MAC Trax (crease & outer corners)

Rimmel Aubergine Full Eye Definer (upper lashline)

NYC Black Waterproof Liner (lashline)

NYC Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara

NYC Sutton Place Peach Cheek Glow

Prestige Lily Light Shine Sheer Pencil

MAC Dreamy Lipglass

AK1.jpg

9-11EOTD.jpg

Manders, you remind me of Super Woman there. I heart it.

Aquilah, you're baby is so damn pretty. Aww.

Aquilah, very very pretty! Your eyes look awesome. How do you like the nyx doll eye mascara? I was thinking of ordering it on ebay from a seller I get a lot of my nyx from.

Manders you always look gorgeous, and I can't wait to see a shadow tutorial from you!

Not leaving anyone out, you all look lovely.

Thanks everyone! Thanks Celly! She's finally looking like a combo of John and I rather than just John! Nicole, I really like it a lot! It's a great mascara! Definitely HG material!

Latest posts

Back