FOTD - September 14, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you all look great!

just the eyes today

eotd.jpg

i used mac prep and prime, nars cream eyeshadow in cosmic, ricepaper,mythology,amberlights,all that glitters,shroom and nars crem eyeshadow in zardos as liner

benefit browzings

diorshow mascara(i need a new one)

boobi brown eye broghtner under the eyes

Very pretty all of you! Enya- I agree with Bexy, try putting the blush on your cheek bones and sweeping it back towards your ears, it won't look as harsh, otherwise gj!

Okay here's mine today using MAC Aquavert, and L'Oreal Hip e/s duo in Flashy (the one with the cream yellow and teal) and HIP cream liner in teal. I wish I had more time in the mornings before work to do a good job so it's pretty half-assed.

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone.
Zerin I missed your fotds this one is stunning. I actaully have those shadows so im going to have to try this.

awww....thanks ash..I always look forward to all of your FOTDs
smile.gif

Andi...Zoe & Manda.....one word: GORGEOUS!!!!!

n thanks ladies for all the compliments
smile.gif

Did anyone else notice everyone's wearing a teal today? I'm not though
frown.gif

Lorac Showstopper Palette

Prestige Charcoal Classic e/l

NYX Black Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara

L'Oreal Barely Blushing

MAC Roller Derby Pro Longwear

(I later ended up taking it off and used NYC Buff Ultra Moist LipWear)

FOTD9-14.jpg

FOTD9-142.jpg

EOTD9-14.jpg

mommy1.jpg

mommy4.jpg

i got s pretty for noreason day.. an f course when idont go anywhere but t my bathroom mirror.. it turns ot awesom i thnk!

i used

no foundation... just almay concealer and tinted moisturizer

mac silver fog, mac carbon, blacktrack, cg highlighter, telescopic mascara

cant member the lips if any.. lol

mac sheer shimmerblush in other worly and jane cheek highlighter

and i also did my hair... its gotten relly long!!!!!

W00T! Elise posted an FOTD! Love it! When I come visit GA, we'll have to do makeovers LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif W00T! Elise posted an FOTD! Love it! When I come visit GA, we'll have to do makeovers LOL! o you aint lying gurl.. we are going to have blast.. or atleast try to! even thou its augusta! LMAO

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif o you aint lying gurl.. we are going to have blast.. or atleast try to! even thou its augusta! LMAO We can have fun! I'm sure Sephora will be open by then, and we can always go to MAC! LOL! If the Augusta Mall is getting better, then no issues! We'll just shop LOL!

Originally Posted by so-char /img/forum/go_quote.gif All so pretty!makeupwhore54 your eyeshadow is blended so well!

zerin I love those colours together!

enyadoresme I love your hair colour! can't really see what colours you have on your eyes though I think the photos are too dark.

I wish I could post some, my stupid camera broke so I have to wait til I can afford a new one
frown.gif

eh...is this pic better?
Picture021.jpg

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lookin great as usual all of you.
Enyadoresme, sorry if I spelled that wrong. I would suggest putting the blush a bit higher on the cheeks rather than next to the mouth where you have it. Other than that it looks pretty, nice colors.

lmao i fixed that after i took those pics i remember posting on the 1st page mentioning that i did i screw up lol

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/rlise2003/skinny%20me/mommy1.jpghttp://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0me/mommy4.jpg

i got s pretty for noreason day.. an f course when idont go anywhere but t my bathroom mirror.. it turns ot awesom i thnk!

i used

no foundation... just almay concealer and tinted moisturizer

mac silver fog, mac carbon, blacktrack, cg highlighter, telescopic mascara

cant member the lips if any.. lol

mac sheer shimmerblush in other worly and jane cheek highlighter

and i also did my hair... its gotten relly long!!!!!

WOW I think this looks just amazing lol. I just LOVE blue eyes with the smoky look. My green eyes just arent the same lol I swear Im gonna get blue contacts just to do some wicked eye makeup for them lol.
Everyone else also looked GORGEOUS today!!

Latest posts

Back