FOTD-September 24th 2007.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashlee: Your eyes look really stunning! I like your lip color too, what are you wearing?

Celly: Bright colors look really good on you!

Leony: Lookin' gorgeous...like a fairy!

I did one as well =) My second time ever, I hope this works...

I used MAC Carbon, MAC shimmermoss & L'oreal pink pearl on my eyes...

NARS Foulplay on my lips

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAdecember859.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAdecember873.jpg

Great looks ladies.

Thanks everyone. My lips are natural colored lipliner & i put it all over my lips. Then mac soft lust lipstick <33 and loreal hip lipgloss in precious.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So when I went to get flashtronic, I got samples of almost all of the rushmetal pigments. And I found rushmetal pigment laying on my desk and wasnt sure what to use it with. So I copied my shirt, thats black & gold. I know my black needs blended more, but does anyone have any other combos for this pigment? Nothing I love better than Steeler's colors makeup!!! lol
Ya all look great!!

ash-luv that black gold combo, I'm gonna try something like that.

Celly- I'm not a fan of blue eyeshadow, but you make it work.

Leony- Luv that lipgloss shade.

THANK YOU everyone!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif ash, those shades make your eyes pop! i love it!
celly, that blue looks hot on your skin. i can never pull blue off!

leony, awwwww, i love your tiara! how cute. i love the neutrals on you, too. a beauty, as usual
wink.gif

JENNIFER! I've missed you!

Everyone looks fantastic (as usual! do you guys EVER look bad?? Uhh NO!)

Celly- Rockin' out that blue!! Love it on you

Leony- Awww you looks so pretty. Miss ypour FOTDS. Loving the tiara!!

Hey beautiful ladies! My daughter is home sick today so I figured I would mess around with some interesting color combos and this is what I came up with.

Face - BE foundation in medium, Milani Luminous, MAC MSF Lightscapade

Eyes - Vaseline as a base, MAC Honeylust, MAC Shimmermoss, MAC Satellite Dreams, and MAC Phloof! as a highlight. Eyeliners: Elizabeth Arden gel liner in Hot Bronze, L'oreal HIP cream liners in Teal and Eggplant.

Lashes - Telescopic in black

Lips - Rimmel lipstick in paradise

Thanks for looking!
biggrin.gif

Face: Revlon TM

Cheeks: Sugar Bronzer, MAC Irridescent Powder

Lips: MAC Cushy White

Eyes: Benefit Highbrow and MAC Blue Brown Pigment. MAC Shade Fluidline and Lash Stylist

100_5331.jpg
100_5333.jpg

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Face: Revlon TMCheeks: Sugar Bronzer, MAC Irridescent Powder

Lips: MAC Cushy White

Eyes: Benefit Highbrow and MAC Blue Brown Pigment. MAC Shade Fluidline and Lash Stylist

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...y/100_5333.jpg

Looking fabulous Amanda! I almost didn't recognize your pic, you look different from the last time I saw your FOTD/D2B lol.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif wasnt gonna do this cause of my OOTD but was bored.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/DSC03002.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/DSC02998.png

Mindy, I love the classic look!

Thanks everyone! Comments really cheered me up
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ashlee- I love the black and gold combo!
Celly, gorgeous as usual! What color did you use for your inner v? I'm so jealous of those luscious, sexy curls!
smile.gif
It takes me a whole hour and half a bottle of hairspray to curl my stick straight hair...
frown.gif

Haha, thanks. I used 2 colors but they both looked the same... weird.The inner V = Juxt

Bottom liner = Gorgeous Gold

I think we need more folks to join in the FOTDs. I'm liking how new folks are participating in DTBs and now we gotta get this forum kicking in with new submissions/members!

Back