FOTD-September 26th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I did this after I took a shower because I have nothing better to do. Its kinda halloween-ish. CC welcome I still cant get my black blended into the light colors good enough.

100_6793.jpg

100_6794.jpg

100_6795.jpg

100_6809.jpg

100_6810.jpg

And because I like that you can kinda see purple in my hair.
100_6798.jpg

Hey Ash...what brush do you use to blend??

And how are you using the brush?? Is it a windshield wiper motion? Or patting it in?

I pat a small amout on and the blend where the two colors meet. And I use that blending brush of cvs.

I know it's an investment...but the MAC 224 brush basically blends my shadows for me. It really makes a difference. I swirl it around and the shadows just come together. It might be worth it for you??? Especially because you do a lot of light/dark combos.

Thats been on my list for a while actaully, but everytime I go i spend every penny I take on things for my eyes I never think about brushes until I get home, Oops lol.

Yeah....getting good brushes will only enhance the colors you already have. It's def. something you have to get!! It will really improve your technique.

Well im thinking about waiting for the hoilday sets or see if they have anything cheaper at the CCO

Sa709888.jpg

Eyes:

Cover Girls Eye Enhancers; Shimmering Onyx

Cover Girls Eye Enhancers; Platina

Lips:

'Squeezy' Lip Smacker

This is what the sun does to my face – gives me even more freckles and few brown patches!!!

I used: eyes - MAC Phloof e/s, Meow Lynx Wildcat, UD Deluxe e/s in Shag, blacktrack fluidline, No.7 Lash Extensions, A No.17 Brown e/s and white pencil, Revlon Brow Fantasy. Face - Eyeko bronzer and No.17 blush in bramble frost and a bit of Clinique stay buff powder for the shiny nose! Lips - Pout Plump in caramel.

CIMG0958.jpg

CIMG0954.jpg

Latest posts

Back