FOTD September 29, 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Today is pretty much the same ol' look I sport daily. Nothing fancy 

Face: Boots intelligent balance mousse foundation, Coty loose powder, Revlon blush in a peachy color.

Eyes: Revlon eye shadow in brown and black. Ulta shadow in pink. Black eye liner, L'oreal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Palladio lip liner in Natural and Revlon JBK balm stain in Honey

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
So pretty as always. I have JBK Honey and it does not even remotely show up on me. It literally almost matches. It looks so pretty on you though!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello everyone! Today is pretty much the same ol' look I sport daily. Nothing fancy 

Face: Boots intelligent balance mousse foundation, Coty loose powder, Revlon blush in a peachy color.

Eyes: Revlon eye shadow in brown and black. Ulta shadow in pink. Black eye liner, L'oreal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Palladio lip liner in Natural and Revlon JBK balm stain in Honey

Wow! That's gorgeous!

Reaction score
Thank you all so much! 

Dalylah: That sucks yours doesn't show up like this 
 Idk...maybe a lot of it had to do with my liner too? 

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you all so much! 

Dalylah: That sucks yours doesn't show up like this 
 Idk...maybe a lot of it had to do with my liner too? 
I messed around today and managed to make it stick out with liner. I do love these sticks but I prefer the darker colors on me. They are smooth on me.

Reaction score
WOW!!! the look is stunning.. but i am wondering,, do you wear this much makeup everyday?? i would considering this much makeup only on weddings and formal parties.. how do you manage to keep the look flawless all day..??? :S

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I messed around today and managed to make it stick out with liner. I do love these sticks but I prefer the darker colors on me. They are smooth on me.
This is the only one I have tried so far. I like the way it is in the beginning but for some reason they really dry out in an ugly way for me 

Originally Posted by Makeuplovers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW!!! the look is stunning.. but i am wondering,, do you wear this much makeup everyday?? i would considering this much makeup only on weddings and formal parties.. how do you manage to keep the look flawless all day..??? :S
Thank you! I guess I should have been more specific...I wear this look on days that I wear makeup 
 So maybe three or four days a week. The photo was shot about an hour into wearing this look so it was still pretty fresh looking. Unfortunately, I have oily skin and maintaining this look throughout the day can be quite the hassle. I blot always and then lightly powder when really necessary. 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So pretty!!
Thank you Jean 

Latest posts