FOTD September 29, 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,705
Reaction score
21
Hello everyone! Today is pretty much the same ol' look I sport daily. Nothing fancy 


Face: Boots intelligent balance mousse foundation, Coty loose powder, Revlon blush in a peachy color.

Eyes: Revlon eye shadow in brown and black. Ulta shadow in pink. Black eye liner, L'oreal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Palladio lip liner in Natural and Revlon JBK balm stain in Honey



 

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
10,116
Reaction score
112
Location
California, USA
So pretty as always. I have JBK Honey and it does not even remotely show up on me. It literally almost matches. It looks so pretty on you though!

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello everyone! Today is pretty much the same ol' look I sport daily. Nothing fancy 


Face: Boots intelligent balance mousse foundation, Coty loose powder, Revlon blush in a peachy color.

Eyes: Revlon eye shadow in brown and black. Ulta shadow in pink. Black eye liner, L'oreal voluminous mascara.

Lips: Palladio lip liner in Natural and Revlon JBK balm stain in Honey

Wow! That's gorgeous!

 
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,705
Reaction score
21
Thank you all so much! 


Dalylah: That sucks yours doesn't show up like this 
 Idk...maybe a lot of it had to do with my liner too? 

 

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
10,116
Reaction score
112
Location
California, USA
Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you all so much! 


Dalylah: That sucks yours doesn't show up like this 
 Idk...maybe a lot of it had to do with my liner too? 
I messed around today and managed to make it stick out with liner. I do love these sticks but I prefer the darker colors on me. They are smooth on me.

 
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
WOW!!! the look is stunning.. but i am wondering,, do you wear this much makeup everyday?? i would considering this much makeup only on weddings and formal parties.. how do you manage to keep the look flawless all day..??? :S

 
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,705
Reaction score
21
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif


I messed around today and managed to make it stick out with liner. I do love these sticks but I prefer the darker colors on me. They are smooth on me.
This is the only one I have tried so far. I like the way it is in the beginning but for some reason they really dry out in an ugly way for me 


Originally Posted by Makeuplovers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW!!! the look is stunning.. but i am wondering,, do you wear this much makeup everyday?? i would considering this much makeup only on weddings and formal parties.. how do you manage to keep the look flawless all day..??? :S
Thank you! I guess I should have been more specific...I wear this look on days that I wear makeup 
 So maybe three or four days a week. The photo was shot about an hour into wearing this look so it was still pretty fresh looking. Unfortunately, I have oily skin and maintaining this look throughout the day can be quite the hassle. I blot always and then lightly powder when really necessary. 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So pretty!!
Thank you Jean 


 

Latest posts

Top