FOTD September 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura, You might like Love Nectar lustreglass... I love it - it's a peachy color, with a little shimmer
wink.gif

Here's mine for today:

♥ FACE: ♥

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Medium-Dark

L'Oreal True Match Powder in Sand Beige

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in Lustreleaf (bottom half of lid)

MAC e/s in Rummy (Crease and outer V)

MAC Powerpoint Liner in Industry

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lipliner in Mink

MAC l/s in Politely Pink

(finally having a good hair day!! lol Love that Biolage!!! Works WONDERS!!) lol

Originally Posted by Lealabell I love your eyes sweetie, but I'm itching to see you in a stronger lip colour. I'd love to see you try it out just once and take pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's nearly Autumn and a bit of colour on your lips can liven up your face, plus you can try sheer to start off with. there are going to be loads of berry, plum and pink shades for Autumn and Winter and I don't want to see you miss out
icon_smile.gif
I know, i really wish i could get over my nude lips look too Lea! I've decided to give Brew & Naturally Eccentric to my sister next week. She's gonna keep them for the full week so i've no option but to use colour!

Wow Janelle, you look absolutely stunning in those pics. Are Rummy & Lustreleaf LE? I'd love to get them.

Originally Posted by Laura I know, i really wish i could get over my nude lips look too Lea! I've decided to give Brew & Naturally Eccentric to my sister next week. She's gonna keep them for the full week so i've no option but to use colour! You go girlie. Start with sheer glosses and l/s then you won't feel like you're wearing loads.

Thanks chickies!! :icon_love

And Lau, Rummy is a regular one... and the Lustreleaf was from the Lustrevision collection, so I don't know if they're keeping them around ??
icon_wink.gif

Midgard your eyes look great!

Laura your blue eyes are gorgeous! It looks like you just put it on!!

Originally Posted by Laura Loving the blue on you girlie! Here's mine but the pics were taken 4 hours after i applie the make-up so its not too fresh. Think the e/s on my lower lash line is messy too because i rubbed my eyes!
Face:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation mixed with Revlon Skinlights

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

Lancome Star Bronzing Powder

Estee Lauder Blush all Day in Rose Desire

Dior Skinflash under eyes

Eyes:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest on brow bone & in the inner corners

Stila Jade (LOVE this!) in the outer corners and in the crease & on the lower lash line

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

Lips:

MAC Naturally Eccentric

MAC C-Thru

My opinion.. loved how the eyes turned out but wish i had taken pics directly after applying the products. The lips were way too pale but i was just trying out Naturally Eccentric & felt i needed a gloss over it because it was too drying & i only had MAC C-Thru on me. I know i love pale lips, but today there were TOO pale!

Would love to hear comments (good/bad) & advice on what i could do better next time!

I went on a picnic with my boyfriend on Saturday and I decided I wanted to look kinda nice so I did my makeup and it came out so cute. I really liked it. It was a little bright for me... but I think the only thing that made it that way was the liner which you can't see in this pic too much. Oh well... let me know what you guys think...

62310706.jpg

Originally Posted by Midgard Hi girls,
this is my eotd:

i liked in on specktra and i like it on here... u always do such a great job!

Originally Posted by Laura Loving the blue on you girlie! Here's mine but the pics were taken 4 hours after i applie the make-up so its not too fresh. Think the e/s on my lower lash line is messy too because i rubbed my eyes!
Face:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation mixed with Revlon Skinlights

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

Lancome Star Bronzing Powder

Estee Lauder Blush all Day in Rose Desire

Dior Skinflash under eyes

Eyes:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest on brow bone & in the inner corners

Stila Jade (LOVE this!) in the outer corners and in the crease & on the lower lash line

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

Lips:

MAC Naturally Eccentric

MAC C-Thru

My opinion.. loved how the eyes turned out but wish i had taken pics directly after applying the products. The lips were way too pale but i was just trying out Naturally Eccentric & felt i needed a gloss over it because it was too drying & i only had MAC C-Thru on me. I know i love pale lips, but today there were TOO pale!

Would love to hear comments (good/bad) & advice on what i could do better next time!

i really like this... u look so pretty!

sxychika1014,

very pretty - you have gorgeous features!

Originally Posted by sxychika1014 I went on a picnic with my boyfriend on Saturday and I decided I wanted to look kinda nice so I did my makeup and it came out so cute. I really liked it. It was a little bright for me... but I think the only thing that made it that way was the liner which you can't see in this pic too much. Oh well... let me know what you guys think...
62310706.jpg

Originally Posted by Laura That's beautiful sxychica! Love Nectar gloss is fab on you thanks laura... i loved your fotd also... u are so pretty!

Back