FOTD September 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is a beautiful blue! And excellent application and blending, as always! I haven't done my makeup yet, though...

Yeah that blue e/s it's gorgeous and it's so perfect on you Midgard!!
claps.gif

Well today I had:

Face: Estee Lauder Pressed Powder Double Matte

Christian Dior Hydrating Concealer (PERFECT!!!)

Mac Sheertone Blush in Peaches (GORGEOUS!!!)

Eyes: Stila Kahlo e/s

Mac Powerpoint eye pencil Forever Green

Stila Major Lash Mascara

Lips: Stila Glaze Lip Liner in Mocha

Lancome Juicy Tubes in Melon

icon_cheesygrin.gif
*note: The Dior's Hydrating Concealer it's perfect for dark circles,before that I had Mac's Select Cover and the results were no good!! Dior's is much better!!!

Loving the blue on you girlie! Here's mine but the pics were taken 4 hours after i applie the make-up so its not too fresh. Think the e/s on my lower lash line is messy too because i rubbed my eyes!

Face:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation mixed with Revlon Skinlights

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

Lancome Star Bronzing Powder

Estee Lauder Blush all Day in Rose Desire

Dior Skinflash under eyes

Eyes:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest on brow bone & in the inner corners

Stila Jade (LOVE this!) in the outer corners and in the crease & on the lower lash line

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

Lips:

MAC Naturally Eccentric

MAC C-Thru

My opinion.. loved how the eyes turned out but wish i had taken pics directly after applying the products. The lips were way too pale but i was just trying out Naturally Eccentric & felt i needed a gloss over it because it was too drying & i only had MAC C-Thru on me. I know i love pale lips, but today there were TOO pale!

Would love to hear comments (good/bad) & advice on what i could do better next time!

Beautiful Midgard!!! I wish my blues looked like that!
claps.gif

Laura!!! My little 'chicken' you are so cute!!! Love the pics & the color combo is so pretty!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks honey! Forgot to add that i dyed my hair too (not sure if ye notice a difference but there is a big one!)

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks honey! Forgot to add that i dyed my hair too (not sure if ye notice a difference but there is a big one!) You did?? Oh, sorry hun!!! It kinda looks like the color in your avatar, so I didn't know if it was the same... but it looks so shiny!!! Did you go darker or more auburn??? Looks great!
smile.gif
I guess you need to post pics more OFTEN so I notice these changes!!!! lol
wink.gif

Laura, I love your eyeshadow, and the green is awesome! I love that pic of you too, your blue eyes POP!

Laura I love green e/s too!! And it's so beautiful on you!! Only tour lips are so pale in the picture,and it's so sad too put so pale lipglosses!! Try some color, I believe it would be great on you!!! Oh, try something more peach!! I always wear peaches on my lips when I wear green e/s!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You did?? Oh, sorry hun!!! It kinda looks like the color in your avatar, so I didn't know if it was the same... but it looks so shiny!!! Did you go darker or more auburn??? Looks great!
smile.gif
I guess you need to post pics more OFTEN so I notice these changes!!!! lol
wink.gif
Yeah, my hair is actually much lighter than how it looks in my avatar. Must have been the lighting when i took the pic. I'm loving the new shade now though!

midgard and laura you both look lovely. midgard i love that blue, you make me want to go out and buy it right now. i will definitely put that on my must have list. laura i know i haven't been a member long, but the first thing i said when i saw your picture was "she looks different!", very nice ladies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Diana - looks great. those colors make your eyes look amazing!

Laura - looks awesome. The only suggestion I have is that maybe you line your lips with something like Whirl or Spice so that the color doens't look too pale.

Yeah i agree with you Marisol & Trisha.. A lipliner or a stronger lip colour would have worked better alright. I dont have any peachy glosses though. I hated MAC Prrr & NARS Orgasm. Any other recs?

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks honey! Forgot to add that i dyed my hair too (not sure if ye notice a difference but there is a big one!) I noticed! I was admiring your hair!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looks/sounds great girls!

Sweetie i have Mac's Prrr and it's not peach on me at all!! Also the shimmers in Prrr washes me out!!
icon_frown.gif
I prefer glosses that have no shimmers for that reason,I prefer Stila's Lip Glazes or Lancome's Juicy Tubes!!

Laura I love peaches and there are so many shades you can choose!! I don't have many but I use Stila's Lip Glaze in Orange and Peach. Orange may be a little to colorful for you,I was afraid too,but when I try in on the counter I fell in love with it!! It's more peachy with a touch of orange! But if you're still afraid you have to try Peach,it's GORGEOUS!! I wear it almost every day!!It gives such a fresh look and a touch of peach that warms my face up and I always use it when I do green on my eyes!! With green e/s I use sometimes Orange, mostly on evening hours!!Both Orange and Peach gives a more J LO look!! Oh and Lancome Juicy Tubes in Melon i use that too for a natural everyday look!But it's almost clear with a touch of peach!!

Oh and there are so many peach lipsticks you can choose out there,from many brands!! Biotherm's has some very good peaches,I want to buy some too!! I love their texture it's so glossy!!!

I wish I was helpful!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah i agree with you Marisol & Trisha.. A lipliner or a stronger lip colour would have worked better alright. I dont have any peachy glosses though. I hated MAC Prrr & NARS Orgasm. Any other recs?

Everyone looks/sounds Beautiful!

Laura-I bought one Stila Jade for me and one for my sis. I love how pretty it is. Today my sister received the package that I mailed for her. She emailed me right away to say what a gorgeous colour it is :icon_love

I love your eyes sweetie, but I'm itching to see you in a stronger lip colour. I'd love to see you try it out just once and take pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's nearly Autumn and a bit of colour on your lips can liven up your face, plus you can try sheer to start off with. there are going to be loads of berry, plum and pink shades for Autumn and Winter and I don't want to see you miss out
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back