FOTD - September 4, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty, you have beautiful eyes....
laughing.gif

I was happy yesterday - i FINALLY managed to do the 'perfect' smokey all-black eye... But didn't have the time to post it!

So take a look - it doesn't look purfect 100% but IRL it was amazing
smile.gif
Plus, i need a better base. Also, you can take a look on my no-mu face, and icky brows

Cmoksia, your eyes are so naturally beautiful and captivating, that whatever else you do is just a fine accent to them!

Lia, your smoky eyes are very nice! I like that they are not so so very dark that the detail is lost. It is nice and light-handed enough, you could wear that in daytime if you wanted. Very pretty, you did an excellent job.

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif some Rhea mineral e/s wow u look so beautiful!

Hey again!

I took this at my day job..sorry only one pic and the lips are blurry!

Eyes:

Base: Tan Ray Paint, Slammin' CCB

Smoking Eyes:4 Quad (Colors in Quad: Next to Nothing, Satin Taupe, Showstopper, Smoking)(Smoke Signals Collection)

Lid: Satin Taupe

Crease: Smoking

Under Brow: Next to Nothing

Brow: Carbon e/s and Clear Brow set

Liner: Boot black l/l and Orpheus kohl pencil (lower) smoked it out with Showstopper

Face:

Foundation/Powder: NC50 Studio Stick, Blot Powder - Dark

Blush: Loverush

Highlighter: Richmetal

Lips:

Cork lipliner

Wet, Wild, Wonderful plushglass

Lull lipglass (Blue Storm Collection)

FOD083107.jpg

Let me know if you have any q's!

X

Cmoksia, your have beautiful blue eyes and the eyeshadow really enhances them.
smile.gif

Lia, I agree with Nox. That is a look you could wear during the daytime. You have beautiful eyes.
smile.gif

Wow cmoksia, you have such beautiful eyes! The upclose pics look like eyes in makeup advertisements.

Great job on the smoky eye, lia!

oh wow love ur eyes cmoksia. really makes the blue just stand out and so very subtle to!!

great smokey eye also!!!

Latest posts

Back