FOTD September 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking hot midgard! I'm in the middle of doing my make-up now but i'll post pics when i'm finished. Thinking of doing Stila Kitten with Shu Me Silver 945. Trisha did that before and it was fab
biggrin.gif

blue yesterday, purple today; colors just look fab on you! Love your application technique, too, it all looks very clean.
claps.gif

Laura, what are you going to do for lips? I read that you gave your old standbys Brew and NE to your sis to keep you from using them for the week!!

LOL! Yeah Anne, i handed over my pale lip colours earlier. I have Cover Girl Lipslick in Cutie on my lips today. I'll try and take pics later
biggrin.gif

Lovely, Midgard.

I did a full face for the first Sunday in ages! I wanted to try out my new Clinique e/s and blush:

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Light dusting of BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

Cheeks

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus (can't rave enough about these new blushes. Possibly my favourite blush texture ever, over NARS, Shu and Chanel)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

UD Primer Potion

Botanics Star Anise e/s (brows)

Botanics Blazing Star e/s (brow bones)

Clinique Colour Surge Super Shimmer e/s in Sparkling Sage (so in-love with this)

Prestige Payday e/l

No7 White e/l

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Ultra-Shine l/s in Shiniest Pink

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

Originally Posted by Violet Clinique Colour Surge Super Shimmer e/s in Sparkling Sage (so in-love with this) Me too! I love the new textures and colors! I'll have to wear mine sometime this week!
I'm at home doing chores, so no makeup yet.

Laura- yay! something other than nude! I quite like the CG lipslicks, I have one in Demure (pinky mauve)

Violet I love your lipstick it's so sweet and it seems very smooth!! :icon_love

Really the new Clinique's blushes are good? How are their texture??

Originally Posted by Violet Lovely, Midgard.
I did a full face for the first Sunday in ages! I wanted to try out my new Clinique e/s and blush:

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Light dusting of BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

Cheeks

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus (can't rave enough about these new blushes. Possibly my favourite blush texture ever, over NARS, Shu and Chanel)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

UD Primer Potion

Botanics Star Anise e/s (brows)

Botanics Blazing Star e/s (brow bones)

Clinique Colour Surge Super Shimmer e/s in Sparkling Sage (so in-love with this)

Prestige Payday e/l

No7 White e/l

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Ultra-Shine l/s in Shiniest Pink

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

Very beautiful! I love this eye look !

Originally Posted by Midgard Hi,
this is my eotd:

Love the eye look Midgard. Can't wait for the pic Lau. And Bethany, I missed your Fodts definitely. You look fantastic!

I am experimenting e/s and blushes today, so no pics from me. Now I have to check out Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blushes!!! and I was just narrowing my qwest for blushes.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

midgard you always do a very pretty eye. i love how soft you do your colors. violet you have beautiful eyes!
icon_smile.gif

Well, looks like I won't be trying the Clinique's new blushes until October. That's when the stores are getting them here in US
icon_cry.gif
mad.gif
icon_cry.gif
mad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Midgard, I dont' think you've ever had a bad eye day!!! Its' beautiful!!!

Bethany!!!! You're back!!! Looking lovely as always too!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by anne7 blue yesterday, purple today; colors just look fab on you! Love your application technique, too, it all looks very clean.
claps.gif
Aww, you're so nice, thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Midgard, I dont' think you've ever had a bad eye day!!! Its' beautiful!!! Thank you very much! But I too have bad eye days, mostly on weekdays. That's the time, I mostly wear neutral colors (for work). And I love colors sooooo much!
And thanks to everyone!
icon_redface.gif

Love your FOTD B! Missed your daily FOTD pics. I couldnt take pics of mine today because my mom went to a camogie (irish sport) mathch & took the camera with her. I'll prob end up doing it again sometime soon so i'll post pics then. Anyone else have an FOTD to share?

Latest posts

Back