FOTD - September 6, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cant do the leopard print stuff like everyone else so i just have little dots lol-its faux print. But I really like how it turned out and I love the way my lips look too.

cc- welcome. One day im going to try a leopard print tut.

I dont think you can tell half the things i used. i hate when cameras donot pick up everything.

all mac Eyes-painterly paint pot. cosmic[lid] fab&flashy & firespot mixed[inner corner] springtime skipper & humid mixed[outer] club[crease]magic dust[highlight] blacktied with amber lights over it [under lash] blacktrack fluidline. great lash & hip mascara.

all mac Lips- viva la glam VI lipglass & quick frost pigment.

100_6490.jpg

100_6491.jpg

100_6493.jpg

100_6494.jpg

100_6503.jpg

100_6504.jpg

OMG I LOVE your lipcolor!!!!

Here's my FOTD, actually is from Tuesday but i didn't have the time to post it, I was testing my new EDM samples, and especially the darker one I got the Medium beige, sooo what do you think?? It looks OK or it's dark for me?

Also I noticed that the Matte it's not so good after all, I think I'll go with Intensive again.

Here's what I used:

Face:

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera 99.9% Gel as mu base

EDM Matte Medium Beige fndt

EDM Intensive Light concealer

Lumiere Silk Powder in Silk Ivory

cheeks:

Mac Peaches blush

Mac Barbie Sunshine Pearl Beauty Powder on apples

Eyes:

UDPP

Mac Gold Dusk pigment on inner corner of lids

Mac Golder's Green pigment all over the lids

Stila Jade e/s on crease and outer corner of lids

Mac Forever Green Powerpoint liner on upper and lower lashlines smudged with some Stila Jade e/s

Clinique Really Black Quickliner in waterline, it completely dissapeared after 5 min. LOL

Chanel Inimitable mascara in Black

Lips:

Nars Fantasia lipliner

Mac Sandy B l/s

Stila Peach Lipglaze

very cute

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif only EOTD with your eye color you will look amazing in any color

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I LOVE your lipcolor!!!!

Here's my FOTD, actually is from Tuesday but i didn't have the time to post it, I was testing my new EDM samples, and especially the darker one I got the Medium beige, sooo what do you think?? It looks OK or it's dark for me?

Also I noticed that the Matte it's not so good after all, I think I'll go with Intensive again.

Here's what I used:

Face:

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera 99.9% Gel as mu base

EDM Matte Medium Beige fndt

EDM Intensive Light concealer

Lumiere Silk Powder in Silk Ivory

cheeks:

Mac Peaches blush

Mac Barbie Sunshine Pearl Beauty Powder on apples

Eyes:

UDPP

Mac Gold Dusk pigment on inner corner of lids

Mac Golder's Green pigment all over the lids

Stila Jade e/s on crease and outer corner of lids

Mac Forever Green Powerpoint liner on upper and lower lashlines smudged with some Stila Jade e/s

Clinique Really Black Quickliner in waterline, it completely dissapeared after 5 min. LOL

Chanel Inimitable mascara in Black

Lips:

Nars Fantasia lipliner

Mac Sandy B l/s

Stila Peach Lipglaze

its great to see fotd of you

you look great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif with your eye color you will look amazing in any color thank you
smile.gif
but this it is not such simple
wink.gif
if I have to be sincere I have to say that every time I choose colours very carefuly. I for example look fatally in blue, yellow and for example copper and warm gold

Hello beauties, I haven't done a FOTD in ages...LOL, actually I have, I've just been going through a "I look ugly stage" so I haven't felt up to posting anything thing. Today it's going to be another scorcher, so I did a VERY minimal look.

Here's what I used:

Bronzer Blush-Copper Cabana, Maybelline

Bronzer:Sunlight, Maybelline

Brown Brow Pencil

Eyeliner: Revlon

Lips: Cranberry-Orange, Naturalistics

Mascara:High Definition by L'Oreal (I think, I'm not sure)

96.07.jpg

naturalme.jpg

fotd6907.jpg

Face: MAC Blot powder light

Cheeks: L'oreal Glam Bronze bronzingpowder

Eyes: Etos transparent mascara

Lips: MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick

Here's mine, argghh my brows and roots!! Getting them both done tomorrow, thank god. And still can't get rid of that bloody red patch by my lip, so I'm leaving the make up off it for a few days!

Nothing special....

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0001-1.jpg

and with specs!

PICT0007-1.jpg

Everyone is looking great! So happy to see you again Eyecandy!

Face: Revlon TM

Cheeks: Sugar Tropic Bronzer, MAC Shimpagne

Lips: Sugar Storybook Gloss

Eyes: MAC Brill, MAC Electric Eel and MAC Plumage. MAC Fluidline in Shade. Lash Stylist.

100_5176.jpg

100_5174.jpg

benebaby, your lashes always look so soft! I have lash styllist but when i use them my lashes feel hard and look clumpy! how do you apply yours so flawlessly?

Latest posts

Back