FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!!! EVeryone looks so HOT!!!

Here's my very first FOTD!!!

I will post another one later...
smile.gif

Everyone looks so pretty! I never do these, but I felt cute today (with my new hat) so I figured why not?

face: Meow pampered puss in frisky siamese, cargo suede blush in barbery

eyes: Almay lilac cream color as a base, some purple from MAD minerals in the crease, MAD minerals in candelight on brow, but you can't see it, MAC fluidline in black with NYX glitter eyeliner in jade over it (though its actually turquoise?), revlon colorstay in black/brown for waterline, prescriptives lash envy mascara.

nothing on lips because I just had lunch/dinner.

pic1.jpg

La chinita is this really your first FOTD? First of many I hope!!

Everyone looks beautiful....keep em rollin'.

Hey beautiful ladies... WELCOME! Glad you could make it!

Tracy, I see your makeup and I immediately think, "Autumn". It's like you took the color of fall leaves and applied it to your face. The color scheme definitely works on your skin tone, it's rich and bright at the same time.

Saje, I like the way you lined your eyes. There is just something about liquid/gel liner that is just so crisp. I think it makes your features pop, and it makes the lashes stand out a little extra.

Liezl (can I use your name, it's so pretty), .
tongue.gif
aying homage:. How the heck do you take all these colors, any color at all, and make it so soft and feminine? Your uncanny ability is amazing. I tried a couple times today to get that same effect, and let's just say I... didn't look like that.

Maysie, you are looking mighty cute today, that hat really pops. Even though I can't see too much of it, I think the colors you chose for your e/s really compliment that purple blouse you are wearing.

Face:

? moisturizer

maybelline dream matte mousse- sandy beige

nyc loose powder- translucent

Eyes:

Loreal HIP cream eyeliner- eggplant

mac e/s- trax

mac e/s- electra

mac shadestick- corn

mac pigment- white frost or sumthing???

revlon color stay eyeliner- black

Cheeks:

covergirl contouring blush- peach pefection

mac pigment- white frost

Lips:

CO Bigelow- ultra shine

Liplicious- pink grapefruit... yum & refreshing!!!

? lip liner

The sunlight gave me an airbrush effect...

thumMe_148.jpg

thumMe_158.jpg

thumMe_164b.jpg

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eyes:Sweet Pleasures Palette by L.A Colors (I got this from the Dollar Store!!)

CG Professional Mascara

Lips: Lipsmackers Lipgloss

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Sa701011j.jpg

That looks amazing! Love the purple.Some of my best eyeshadows come from the dollar store, I like the cheapest ones best sometimes.

Excellent looks today!

Hey! Yet another brand spanking newbie!
w00t.gif
This is excellent, I am so thrilled!

Juizihunni, WELCOME! Glad you could drop in on today's FOTD! I am peeping your signature... are you a makeup artist, cuz that is AMAZING! First off, I just like the shape of your lips, your "cupid's bow" is so cute! That is also an unusual pairing of e/s colors... I don't think I've seen anything like it yet!

Wow everybody looks gorgeous!

Sorry for posting so late but this is an FOTD of the 17th Nov. (its turned 18th here already). You can see the makeup is wasted after a whole day wearing it, it looked a lot better during the day.

DSCN3281.jpg

DSCN3294.jpg

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif EVERYONE looks so great!
Here's my FOTD.

Products used (all MAC unless stated otherwise)

Face:

Studio Fix Fluid NW45

Eyes:

Urban Decay E/S Primer Potion

Swish - inner lid

Cranberry - outer lid & crease

Era - under brow highlight

Cover Girl Volume Exact - Black

Cheeks:

Ambering Rose

Lips:

Sophisto

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...y/IMG_0191.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...y/IMG_0194.jpg

I seriously want everything you are wearing. You look fab!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK.. I'm late to the party, but here is my FOTD. This is also my first time doing a FOTD EVER!!!!
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Nov17open.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...ov17closed.jpg

Face: MUFE Duo Mat, Clinique Uplighting Bronze, MAC setting powder

Eyes: NARS Balthazar duo, MAC Del Sol e/l, L'Oreal HiP mascara, Lancome e/l (cant remember color)

Cheeks: PX Terracotta blush, LM Bronze Mosaic

Lips: MAC All Grown up l/s, Lancome l/g (cant remember name)

Excuse my brows. i am growing them out because they got really screwed up last time I had them done.

I love, love, LOVE your eyes! I tried to do a gold eye once, and it went terribly uhm, awry.
rotfl.gif
You've given me the courage to try again.

I would like to say that everyone looks great!!! & I mean it!

Nox- thankie thankie thankie. Im not a professional MA right now, but one day i may be.

bbprincess2147- thanks hun!

Ok, I dont do FOTD's but I thought I looked cute today, lol. For some reason, the makeup didnt pick up much in the picture, it looked so much better until I took the pic. I'll have to practice and do more of these. I asked my fiance to take my picture, he joked it was for match.com, lol.

Anyways, my makeup is

foundation Revlon Colorstay

powder L'oreal Translucide

blush Bobbi Brown Slopes

concealer Amazing concealer

UDPP

eyeshadow Bobbi Brown burnt sugar pallete

eyeliner MAC Graphic Brown fluidliner

mascara L'oreal Luminous

lipstick MAC Barely Lit

I used Coppering Cranberry Club Goldmine Amber lights and Phloof! And soft lust with nyc sungold pink on my lips

100_7659.jpg

100_7653.jpg

100_7652.jpg

100_7650.jpg

100_7649.jpg

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used Coppering Cranberry Club Goldmine Amber lights and Phloof! And soft lust with nyc sungold pink on my lips You look really pretty! The eyeshadow looks great with the red of your tank!!

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So can I post? If so here is mine. Eeekkk its today, my shadow is really fading, it was black with grey, now it looks grey with white! hehe. Excuse my brows, Im suppose to go get them done sometime next week before thanksgiving. Anyways, I am really into the silvery/gray colors right now. I like them on you!!!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used Coppering Cranberry Club Goldmine Amber lights and Phloof! And soft lust with nyc sungold pink on my lips Love these colors on you and the lipcolor is awesome!

Originally Posted by Tanny /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow everybody looks gorgeous!
Sorry for posting so late but this is an FOTD of the 17th Nov. (its turned 18th here already). You can see the makeup is wasted after a whole day wearing it, it looked a lot better during the day.

I really like the pink.

Originally Posted by juizihunni /img/forum/go_quote.gif Face:? moisturizer

maybelline dream matte mousse- sandy beige

nyc loose powder- translucent

Eyes:

Loreal HIP cream eyeliner- eggplant

mac e/s- trax

mac e/s- electra

mac shadestick- corn

mac pigment- white frost or sumthing???

revlon color stay eyeliner- black

Cheeks:

covergirl contouring blush- peach pefection

mac pigment- white frost

Lips:

CO Bigelow- ultra shine

Liplicious- pink grapefruit... yum & refreshing!!!

? lip liner

The eyecolors look really good together.

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks so pretty! I never do these, but I felt cute today (with my new hat) so I figured why not? face: Meow pampered puss in frisky siamese, cargo suede blush in barbery

eyes: Almay lilac cream color as a base, some purple from MAD minerals in the crease, MAD minerals in candelight on brow, but you can't see it, MAC fluidline in black with NYX glitter eyeliner in jade over it (though its actually turquoise?), revlon colorstay in black/brown for waterline, prescriptives lash envy mascara.

nothing on lips because I just had lunch/dinner.

You look so pretty and I love the hat!!!!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all!!! EVeryone looks so HOT!!!
Here's my very first FOTD!!!

I will post another one later...
smile.gif

I'm starting to sound generic here, sorry, but I really do love everyone's eyes today. This is beautiful.

Hey Tanny! Long time no see. You look great today, I think your m/u is still freshlooking in these pictures, I wouldn't have known otherwise you wore it all day long. It seems like a lot of people are dipping into the pink today. I think I may be also for my final FOTD of the evening.

Dixie, how nice of you to drop by. I hope this first time FOTD experience gets you to post again in the future. The makeup is a little washed out on the photo image, but you still look nice regardless.
wink.gif

Ashley, simplicity looks so good on you, in fact I favor this method over all others you've done. It's very classic, the way it highlights and draws attention to your features, instead of just the makeup colors. Very nice!

well, i'm quite late, but if it's my fotd just the same! i love my look today. i got out of my box and did something i consider wild. i used my normal daily regime with a twist! check me out!

posner cover cream

milani lip pencil in bonfire

black radiance liquid liner in black

mac yogurt highlighter

mineralogie mascara as primer & maybelline great lash to tweek!

Back