FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! Ok I love how many people posted their faces today, by far the most stunning and inspiring FOTD thread I ever seen. I wish this many people regularly participated. And by the way I cant believe how many SEXY babes with incredible makeup skills are here!! DAMN!! Lol I feel left out but when my camera has batteries I will post... to all you people that ever posted for the first time in this thread I hope you keep it up
smile.gif

Hey thanks , LaItaliana.

Jenuary, it's quite alright for you to post! It's the *Special Thread*, LOL, so all normal timing rules are suspended. It's about 2 hours and 15 minutes away from midnight here on the West Coast. Just about everybody that would have posted in time, would have by midnight (my local time)... unless you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any of the South Pacific Islands. At midnight (local time), I'm gonna tally 'em up and put down the particiaption stats.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!! Ok I love how many people posted their faces today, by far the most stunning and inspiring FOTD thread I ever seen. I wish this many people regularly participated. And by the way I cant believe how many SEXY babes with incredible makeup skills are here!! DAMN!! Lol I feel left out but when my camera has batteries I will post... to all you people that ever posted for the first time in this thread I hope you keep it up
smile.gif
ITA, wasn't that something? It was amazing!

thanks for being understanding... i wanted to be sure us filipino girls got in as much action as well!

next time, i'll get a babysitter and a photographer for my FOTD!!! hahaha

Brewgrl, you don't need a photgrapher! That was such a sultry picture! You look great.

Wait for me Nox! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's my dad's birthday today, but I think I can post one in an hour.

As much as I'd like to compliment each person individually... it would take me a long time to go through everybody. I just got home from work, and I don't feel so good, so I'm just gonna say... WOW! You all look so great!!! I'm seriously impressed by EVERYONE!

Hey Celly! Welcome! I'm glad you could squeeze right in before midnight. You look like the fab hag you always are. You've got like the icy-lilac and soft charcoal look going on, it looks awiight!

OMG! I am such an idiot! I am so mad at myself.

I have pics on my camera, but I don't have a USB cable! I thought the ones at home would fit but they're too big!
scared.gif
The right one is at my apt.

I'm so sorry Nox for asking you to wait, and for pooping out.

I'll still post them tomorrow night if that makes a difference.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! I am such an idiot! I am so mad at myself.
I have pics on my camera, but I don't have a USB cable! I thought the ones at home would fit but they're too big!
scared.gif
The right one is at my apt.

I'm so sorry Nox for asking you to wait, and for pooping out.

I'll still post them tomorrow night if that makes a difference.
smile.gif

Go right ahead Ashley! Every little bit counts. In fact, I'm gonna count you in with the intent to post anyway at midnight. Hope that makes you feel a little better. I'll look forward to seeing your FOTD tomorrow.
And for all others who were issued invitations, but for whatever reason, could not make it in today, I hope that maybe you'll drop by the 11/18/07 FOTD Thread and post something tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is just as fine a day as any to post an FOTD! Many of us will still check back in to see your fine handywork if you got one.

Less than five minutes until I tally up participation for the night!

Okay people, these are the end of the night's stats:

The previous most participated thread: February 7, 2006

2/7/06 Replies: 313

2/7/06 Views: 4016

2/7/06 Unique Posters: 41

2/7/06 Photo Entries: 14

Todays Stats, 11/17/07

Replies: 134

Views: 1388

Unique Posters: 58

Photo Entries: 34* <---- I think this may be a MuT Record!!!!
w00t.gif

*Ashley (Aplsmsh) had the intent on posting but could not squeeze in by the end of the night, however, she is still counted.

wow everyone looks gorgeous....i didnt see many people enter in another thread...this was a great thread and idea

Back