FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been practicing some smokey looks, because I have a photoshoot coming up and this is the look the model is going for. I tried using a different highlight today and it looks like crap I know lol but any other CC is welcomed!

Haha also ignore my hair, it hasn't been styled yet
smile.gif
I look silly!

smokeyeye6.jpg

smokeyeye4.jpg

smokeyeye5.jpg

SILLY!!!!

smokeyeye3.jpg

smokeyeye7.jpg

smokeyeye8.jpg

I used:

Cinema Secrets Foundation in 501

MAC Blot Powder in Medium

MAC Blush in Pink Swoon

MAC glimmershimmer in Pink

MAC Aquitease Lip Palette (Pinks)

MAC e/s in Carbon

Prestige e/s in Silver and Gray (don't know the name)

MAC e/s in Motif

L'Oreal Hip Liner in black

MOD fake lashes

hmm. to make it a little more "smokey" add some carbon to the lower line and let it blend out a little, thats how i do my smokey eyes.

Your eyes are amazing. You never cease to surprise me.............

You are about 10 days ahead of yourself though unless you are telling us this is your look on November 27th
moa.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your eyes are amazing. You never cease to surprise me.............
You are about 10 days ahead of yourself though unless you are telling us this is your look on November 27th
moa.gif
laughing.gif

LOL I was just going to say something about the date. (that smiley is so cute.....
moa.gif
)

Looks good though Jlowe.

Welp, it's that time ladies! You know who you are!
yaya.gif

Come on out of the bushes, we want to see your faces!

I know that since I am on the West Coast, it won't be midnight for a few hours yet... but that doesn't mean that everybody is still on Friday, LOL!

I am not going to cheat, I will only post the first of my FOTDs (yes, I have multiple FOTDs
lol.gif
) after midnight local time. For those of you who are already in Saturday, post your pics!

The FOTD SPECIAL thread has now been officially opened!

biggrin.gif
great!! i can only upload pics when i go home..ryt now i am stuck @ the office :-s

Originally Posted by masad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
great!! i can only upload pics when i go home..ryt now i am stuck @ the office :-s Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif I will contribute tomorrow! *promise* Alright, I'm gonna hold you ladies to that! I'll be knocking your doors down if you try to squirm out of this one!
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah..So do i post my FOTD HERE? or in the FOTD Nov. 16th thread? lol Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif what's so special about today? I would ask Nox since she started this special thread.

So can I post? If so here is mine. Eeekkk its today, my shadow is really fading, it was black with grey, now it looks grey with white! hehe. Excuse my brows, Im suppose to go get them done sometime next week before thanksgiving. Anyways,

Face: Cargo Foundation

Eyes: Too Faced Base (It dosen't work to well) and 2 shadows from a Sugar Cosmetics palette, a black one and a white one.

Mascara? I had Maybellines full and soft, but I guess some of the shadow has fallen on to the lashes.

makeup011.jpg

AGAIN, SORRY LADIES FOR MY CRAPPY FOTD. BUT IT LOOKED SO COOL THIS MORNING!

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif what's so special about today? Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah..So do i post my FOTD HERE? or in the FOTD Nov. 16th thread? lol Patricia, you may indeed post your FOTD in this thread!
wink.gif

Lummerz, what is special about today is that a whole bunch of people were especially asked to produce some sort of FOTD for 11/17/07. We are hoping to make this the most diverse looking and largest FOTD thread that MuT has ever had. Some people have even prepared in advance for this, so I expect to see some very well polished ones from many people in this thread.

JDepp, I like the color of that smokey charcoal, you say it is supposed to be a black and white pallette, but the grey I see blended is very nice.

Eyes:

Sweet Pleasures Palette by L.A Colors (I got this from the Dollar Store!!)

CG Professional Mascara

Lips: Lipsmackers Lipgloss

Sa701011j.jpg

Latest posts

Back