FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patricia, I loveee your e/s today. You're gorgeous

Jdepp, nicee..like the eyeshadow too. Im impressed already.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eyes:Sweet Pleasures Palette by L.A Colors (I got this from the Dollar Store!!)

CG Professional Mascara

Lips: Lipsmackers Lipgloss

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Sa701011j.jpg

Thanks everyone
smile.gif

And I love this one!!!!!!!

Cool I'll be posting mine later! I'm going out now but I took the piccies! I'll coment to each fotds later.

Have great weekend ladies!!!!

Totally bored so i did it with two different lip colors, this is MAC Viva Glam V

37079-ac1.jpg

This is NYX Ruby

37079-Image054.jpg

The rest of my mu is:

Coconut Bay foundation #9

Wet n Wild Bronzzer

Avon Uplifting Mascara

Loreal HIP creamliner in black

MAC eyeshadow in Amber Lights

Patricia, the purple and pink combo is definitely among my top favorite combos for e/s because it's so girly and just pretty. It looks very nice on you!

Aprill!
w00t.gif
Yay! You made it! Glad to see ya, I love MAC Viva Glam V, that color is the shizzle! The NYX ruby looks very smooth on you too.

I've got three more minutes before I can post my first FOTD.

Looking great ladies!

Jlowe - I actually really like that highlight you used, it gives off a 'sophisticated' vibe, and I know I get bored with using the same white/cream highlight all the time, so you've inspired me to try something new!
biggrin.gif
which of the shadows you listed did you use as highlighter?

Jdepp - love the pewter eyeshadow, I love black/grey eyeshadow
biggrin.gif
I hate when eyeshadow falls onto mascara, can you believe I used to do my mascara first and THEN do eyeshadow? Don't ask me why, I don't know either haha
biggrin.gif

Aprill - I LOVE the second lippy! It's a gorgeous colour
biggrin.gif
how are you finding that Avon mascara? I haven't has much luck with their mascaras in the past
frown.gif

Punctured_skirt - flawless as usual
biggrin.gif
love the colour combo on your eyes! LOVE pinky eyeshadow, makes me look like I have pinkEYE though - NOT cool
biggrin.gif

Grace, I'm glad you used those colors, because they look hella good! Are they going to become something used on heavy rotation perhaps? A very good palette choice.

Okay here is FOTD 1 of 3, I think I'll call this look: "Get The F*ck Outta Bed"

Literally, this is a freshly awakened Nox you're seeing here. I haven't quite got the sleep out of my eyes yet, but I really needed to get up and start running errands immediately. So, I do have a quick, 1-minute technique that makes you look more alive/awake.

DCFC0071a.jpg
DCFC0056lips.jpg

1. Smack yourself awake. *Joking*

2. Take a very warm, damp washcloth, and gently wipe/scrub the face. Remove crusties, dry patches, flaky bits, or whatever else.

3. Slap some moisurizer on.

4. Use a white pencil and *lightly now* go across the lower lid's waterline.

5. Grab a dark brown pencil, and line the lower lid (outer corner), again over the whole lashline *lightly now*

6. Dab some light colored, reflective e/s on the inner third of both lids. Blend.

7. Apply a medium pink lipstick.

Now you don't look like a zombie, and you'll make it on time to wherever you need to go!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Grace, I'm glad you used those colors, because they look hella good! Are they going to become something used on heavy rotation perhaps? A very good palette choice.

Okay here is FOTD 1 of 3, I think I'll call this look: "Get The F*ck Outta Bed"

Literally, this is a freshly awakened Nox you're seeing here. I haven't quite got the sleep out of my eyes yet, but I really needed to get up and start running errands immediately. So, I do have a quick, 1-minute technique that makes you look more alive/awake.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...FC0056lips.jpg

1. Smack yourself awake. *Joking*

2. Take a very warm, damp washcloth, and gently wipe/scrub the face. Remove crusties, dry patches, flaky bits, or whatever else.

3. Slap some moisurizer on.

4. Use a white pencil and *lightly now* go across the lower lid's waterline.

5. Grab a dark brown pencil, and line the lower lid (outer corner), again over the whole lashline *lightly now*

6. Dab some light colored, reflective e/s on the inner third of both lids. Blend.

7. Apply a medium pink lipstick.

Now you don't look like a zombie, and you'll make it on time to wherever you need to go!

You look HOT! damn.

jlowe - Looks fabulous and sexy!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So can I post? If so here is mine. Eeekkk its today, my shadow is really fading, it was black with grey, now it looks grey with white! hehe. Excuse my brows, Im suppose to go get them done sometime next week before thanksgiving. Anyways, Pretty!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eyes:Sweet Pleasures Palette by L.A Colors (I got this from the Dollar Store!!)

CG Professional Mascara

Lips: Lipsmackers Lipgloss

Very nice! I like the purple on you.
smile.gif

ok. PHEW!! It's 11.30pm here. saturday. any later and i would have missed today!!!!
smile.gif

my fotd for today. it's pretty simple because i want the eyes to stand out .

Image012.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image010.jpg

i used the kryolan aquacolour silver. GOD. it's so shiny, like i glued aluminium foil to my eyelids!! sorry for th bad quality pictures. i rushed back home for this
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

EDIT : to include what i used

face: MAC studio fix fluid.

MAC studio concealor

MAC blot powder

eyes: kryolan silver aquacolour

MAC frozenwhite

gosh eyeliner in black velvet

mixture of different brands of eyebrow pencil

lips: INUOVI lipstick( forgot the name lol.)

red earth disco lipgloss( the red one)

the body shop lipliner in slamon

Jlowe, that is gorgeous!

Jdepp, soft smokey look, it's really nice and btw that's not a crappy FOTD!

Puncturedskirt, very pretty! I love the simple look!

Aprill, wow this the first time I see your FOTD! I really love those lips!

Grace, those purple looks good on you!!

Nox, that very pretty fresh look! I think this the irst time seeing your FOTD!

angellove, that is a pretty blues, I've never tried that shade before. I'm gonna get one lol.

I went to the movie with my husband today so here's my FOTD.

Face: tinted sunscreen,YSL touche eclat, LM loose setting powder, MSF shimpagne

Eyes: MAC pigment coco, dbohemia and blue brown, Chanel kohl pencil, MM lash base and lash expander.

Cheek: Gransenbon apricot ginger

Lips: Esprique l/g

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif leony dear
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
it's silver. rofl Lmao it looks blues on my desktop.

AngelLove, Leony,

WELCOME! I'm glad you could make it.

Angel, LOL at "aluminum foiled glued to eyes". I think it looks beautiful, the color really pops on your pale skintone. And hey! Did you use the same lipgloss as in the D2B? Well, I like it!

Leony, thanks for the compliment. It's definitely not my first FOTD, but I admit, I don't do them often. So today I am making up for it, I've got two more I'm going to do. I like your hair cut and styled like that, when did you get it done? I also think your e/s combo and your eyebrows especially look fab today!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif AngelLove, Leony,
WELCOME! I'm glad you could make it.

Angel, LOL at "aluminum foiled glued to eyes". I think it looks beautiful, the color really pops on your pale skintone. And hey! Did you use the same lipgloss as in the D2B? Well, I like it!

Leony, thanks for the compliment. It's definitely not my first FOTD, but I admit, I don't do them often. So today I am making up for it, I've got two more I'm going to do. I like your hair cut and styled like that, when did you get it done? I also think your e/s combo and your eyebrows especially look fab today!

Thanks Nox! I had it done about 2 weeks ago. I had previous FOTD wearing it straight , but I guess I look boring with straight so I figured to give some waves lol.

Latest posts

Back