FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow everyone looks so amazing today. Jlowe that smokey eye is HOT and I love the different highlight too, a nice change from the same old white/pearly color. I wish I could contribute today, Im wearing my new blue contacts but my camera is dead lol
frown.gif

So I used some sample minerals I had here from Taylor Made Minerals. I love their colors however I couldn't capture the true vibrance of it on my camera.
frown.gif
Anyways...What a great Saturday...enjoy it everyone!
laughing.gif

eye2A.jpg

eyeA.jpg

fullfaceA.jpg

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif AngelLove, Leony,
WELCOME! I'm glad you could make it.

Angel, LOL at "aluminum foiled glued to eyes". I think it looks beautiful, the color really pops on your pale skintone. And hey! Did you use the same lipgloss as in the D2B? Well, I like it!

Leony, thanks for the compliment. It's definitely not my first FOTD, but I admit, I don't do them often. So today I am making up for it, I've got two more I'm going to do. I like your hair cut and styled like that, when did you get it done? I also think your e/s combo and your eyebrows especially look fab today!

thanks honey!
smile.gif
smile.gif
yep. i use the same lippy. only different was that i use a red gloss over it this time!
smile.gif
have a great SATURDAY. tho mine is over
smile.gif
it's sunday here now

Originally Posted by earthtonez /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I used some sample minerals I had here from Taylor Made Minerals. I love their colors however I couldn't capture the true vibrance of it on my camera.
frown.gif
Anyways...What a great Saturday...enjoy it everyone!
laughing.gif

https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil...onez/eye2A.jpg

https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil...tonez/eyeA.jpg

https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil.../fullfaceA.jpg

You look great earthtonez! I know what you mean, the colour didn't really shows on the pic. I had that too most of the time when I used flash.

Hey EarthTonez, welcome! Glad you could make it in.

I actually still have an idea of what the true colors that you used were, I can still sort of see it. I think you have a golden color swept up to the brow bone, a bronzey color on the inner part, a teal color on the outer part, and then they are all blended together quite nicely! I like it!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm soo buying that LA Colors palette! lol.
smile.gif
You look great! Thanks! I definitely think it's worth it, especially that palette since it was only a buck!.

Yes you're totally correct! Now imagine that 3X more vibrant. LOL.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey EarthTonez, welcome! Glad you could make it in.
I actually still have an idea of what the true colors that you used were, I can still sort of see it. I think you have a golden color swept up to the brow bone, a bronzey color on the inner part, a teal color on the outer part, and then they are all blended together quite nicely! I like it!

okay! i am FOTD'ing later today! right now, taking care of a sicko baby... not really appropriate to do makeup, but i will before the end of the day- i swear!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif So this was an invite FOTD?...guess I didn't get put on the guest list...lol lol!
smile.gif

Everyone is welcome to participate.

Nox sent out PMs to some of the African American and Latina MuTers to post FOTDs today to encourage participation.
smile.gif

Sorry girls same boring makeup here, I know I need to spice up my makeup. But I am broke and I refuse to buy anymore d/s makeup. I want me some MAC!

So my natural look again, but hey I got highlights!
smile.gif

img0215ak0.jpg

img0282sv4.jpg

I think this is my first FOTD. WOOT! I hope it doesn't hurt, please, be gentle. Sorry about the pic quality, my camera is old, and I'm a lousy photographer.
rotfl.gif

Black Opal Foundation in Hazelnut

Posner Cover Creme in Light/Medium

Posner Powder in Medium

Tropez Blush in Tropical Sunset

Eyes:

Tropez Blush in Tropical Sunset all over

Black Radiance Eyeshadow Quad in Desert Clay (Copper shimmer on browbone, Gold shimmer on inner corners, matte dark brown as liner)

HIP Mascara in Ultimate Black

Lips:

Jordana Quick Liner in Hot Cocoa

Black Radiance Dual Lipgloss (The sticker with the name on it is gone, but it's a shimmery gold on one end and a shimmery copper on the other end. I used the gold in the middle of my lips and the copper around it.)

I'm not wearing as much MU as it sounds like and I didn't feel like taking down my bun.
laughing.gif

Pretty jlowe86!

Nice jdepp_84

So pretty puncturedskirt i love the colors!

Pretty Aprill i love the NYX Ruby color!

Eempericalbeauty you are so cute
biggrin.gif
love your e/s!

Pretty angellove the silver is awesome

Very Pretty Leony

Very Pretty earthtonez i love the colors!

Pretty lglala84

Pretty yourleoqueen

jlowe - very pretty! your skin looks gorgeous

jpdepp - it looks really good to me! It doesn't look faded, it looks more like those subtle smokey eyes.
smile.gif

puncturedskirt - the purple and pink looks really good on you! I love your lip color too.

Aprill - you look lovely! I love both lip colors on you, but I really like Ruby! Your hair cut is very cute.

nox - I think you look great already!

emperical beauty - you look so naturally pretty and fresh. I especially love the second to last picture.

angellove - your skin is flawless! You look adorable.

Leony - I love the hair! And the lip color! You look wonderful.

earthtonez - even though the camera didn't pick up how vibrant the colors really are, I think you look pretty!

lglala84 - nothing wrong with natural makeup! especially when you can look so nice it in.
smile.gif
I like how there are three of you in the first pic.
smile.gif

yourleoqueen - you are beautiful! your makeup looks so perfect to me. It doesn't sound or look like a lot at all.

benebaby - I agree with stereoxgirl, everyone is welcome to post a FOTD!
biggrin.gif
Hope to see one from you today!

I hope I did not accidentally skip over someone!

Thanks Miss Pout and aplsmash!
blush.gif
Everybody always looks so great (including today) I've been a bit too intimidated to post n here.

Latest posts

Back