Found It!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As many of you know, I have this strange love for bags, especially w/big bags. Lately, I've been longing for an orange-ish bag & finally found the one in the right color & style. A local boutique has ordered it for me & it should be here w/in a few weeks. Woo hoo!

9923_l.jpg

It's kinda granny-ish, but I don't care, I love the slouch & color. Can't wait for it to land.

Congrates.....way to go....go for whatever your likeness is...

Ooh, I like it! One of my favorite bags that you've posted on here. I like the retro feel!

What a cute bag! I don't think it's ganny-ish at all. I like the size too!

I think it's about $185, which is a bit more than I anticipated, but since I love the brand, I don't mind.
wink.gif

Thanks Joy! I love the way it looks & hope that the color is what I see on screen. In any event, unless it's smaller than I hoped, I'm buying it & plan on using it all Spring/Summer.

Thanks Reija! I'm hoping it'll be a soft, supple leather. The size will be perfect to carry all my junk plus more.
tongue.gif

OMG, I also thought of bowling when I first saw it & was hesitant, but it just grew on me over time.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back