Found My Chocolate Gladiator-Like Sandals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought these in chocolate last night after they FINALLY restocked my size.

827-161942-d.jpg

Here's what they'd look like on a foot, but in gold:

naughtymonkey_main022005.jpg

Now the only thing is that I think I want a pair in gold.
redface.gif

Anyone have photos of their shoe lemmings?

Those are cute! Very different & unique! I've never seen ones like that ~ very Cleopatra
wink.gif

KeaLoha, how many pair of shoes do you own anyway? I think you're posting a new picture every week
wink.gif
lol

Those are very cute and look comfortable too!

I'm not too bad, but I probably have about 20-25. I'm still on the fence w/the gold ones, but I have to decide by Monday.
redface.gif

That's not too bad! If you count all my cheapo Wal-Mart flip flops and stuff like that I probably have about 20 shoes also -- however the majority of my shoes are dress shoes that I don't wear very often (just to church or dressing up for an interview or presentation, stuff like that). I'd love to get some more casual sandals and shoes but it's very hard for me to find shoes that fit! (Jeez, I can't find pants or bras that fit either -- my whole body is weird sizes I guess! lol)

Very cute!! I need to look for some new sandals for summer too. I've been looking at the cork platforms but I'm not sure. Will have to continue searching.

Zappos.com & the brand is Naughty Monkey. Can't wait for them to arrive.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back